Gransnet forums

AIBU

to think it's remarkable how little traffic there is on the AIBU board here compared to mumsnet...

(53 Posts)
thatbags Sat 11-Oct-14 07:07:26

Fewer doubts. Experience telling you you are not being unreasonable. Less willing to share the embarassment of actually having bloody-minded family members. Being willing to kick arse when someone or something annoys you.

A little bit of mellowing, as pompa says.

And gransnet is smaller than mumsnet.

pompa Sat 11-Oct-14 06:18:34

I guess, as we get older, we mellow and let things wash over us more. Could not having children at home be a factor ?

FishWithABicycle Sat 11-Oct-14 05:21:58

Mumsnet refugee here, having a browse to while away a spot of insomnia. It's just struck me as now noticeable that the "am I being unreasonable?" board has very few threads that have been added to in the last 48 hours.

On mumsnet AIBU is one of the busiest parts of the site, loads of threads started for people to express their emotions on their latest frustration in their lives, loads of people willing to weigh in and give their advice and opinions and/or tell the op to woman-up and stop being a drama queen.

So, do gransnetters have fewer difficult situations in their lives to deal with than mumsnetters? Or do they have fewer doubts about whether they are being unreasonable? Or are they just less willing to share their frustrations with the forum?