Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Maurice Harvey

(6 Posts)
Deedaa Mon 25-Feb-13 21:32:32

I managed to recognise a Caravaggio on University Challenge tonight and I've been "trained"! grin

MercedesYang Fri 22-Feb-13 02:48:20

Welcome, Mey! Well, Agree that Google is powerful and it seems that it knows about everything! And hope someone here can help to sent you help as soon as possible! Or you can log in you Yahoo, Answerbag, Quora account if you have, they would be a good helper! smile

HildaW Mon 28-Jan-13 14:35:29

I love the idea that the Arts and Crafts section of Gransnet would somehow have a store of knowledge of most of the worlds artists!. Blimey on a good day I can just about tell the difference between a Manet and a Monet! wink

Mey Sun 27-Jan-13 22:17:28

wow aparently it could be around £3000, I thought that perhaps the Art section would have some knowledge of him but as you say Google was brilliant, thanks.

whenim64 Sun 27-Jan-13 16:34:28

Look on Google. There are plenty of adverts for him there grin

Mey Sun 27-Jan-13 16:27:19

Hi everyone I am fairly new to GN. I just wanted to ask in the Art section if anyone was aware of the Painter Maurice Harvey, My brother in law has just inheritted a Maurice Harvey painting of The French Villa and was told by hie neighbour that it may be worth a penny or two.