Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

Daily mail knitting cards

(6 Posts)
BLOWE Fri 19-Apr-13 21:45:31

Hi Ninny, thanks for your note unfortunately none of the patterns from that website match the one that was free with the DM over Easter - the card that was after the phone cover pattern. Thanks for your time.

Belinda

ninny Tue 16-Apr-13 13:30:34

BLOWE www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/easter.php under Easter there is a bunny egg cosy knitting pattern

BLOWE Tue 16-Apr-13 11:09:40

Hello there, I have been searching high and low for the Bunny Egg Cosies pattern, do anyone have this? I would be most grateful. Thanks Belinda

mrsmopp Sun 24-Mar-13 22:46:49

Thanks! I hadn't realised they were that simple! Could do that without a pattern really! Will probably make some using that fair isle effect wool and sell them at the craft fair. Thanks anyway for posting it, appreciated.

Grannyknot Sun 24-Mar-13 15:43:35

mrsmopp I'm a keen knitter and always on the look out for free patterns - the one for the Phone Cover is very straightforward:

PHONE COVER - adjust as needed for different phone models.
4 ply wool
12cm x 5cm when complete
3.25mm knitting needles
Gauge is 30 sts and 35 rows to 10cm.

Cast on 33 stitches
Pattern:
Row 1: Kl [p1, k1] to end.
Row 2: P1 [k1, p1] to end.
Repeat for 42 rows
Sew up.

They've made it a bit fancy by swopping colours every 2 or 3 rows (which is silly because you would have loads of ends to work in). I'm going to knit it in Debbie Bliss for my Blackberry, and embroider on the front.

I'll buy Friday's DM as well, the Bunny Booties are so cute! Now all I need is a grandchild (or 2).

mrsmopp Sun 24-Mar-13 15:13:40

Free knitting pattern cards in the DM this week. Did anyone get the phone cover pattern today? I've been trying to find it online but no luck up to now!