Gransnet forums

Arts & crafts

This is a big ask....

(11 Posts)
nanapug Mon 01-Apr-13 13:11:30

Oh, I will look thank you glass

glassortwo Sun 31-Mar-13 22:47:49

The new picture threads make it easy to attach a photo, looking forward to seeing your photo. smile

nanapug Sun 31-Mar-13 22:46:19

I certainly will glass if I can work out how to post a picture ;) I love this site, there is usually some lovely person who can help.

glassortwo Sun 31-Mar-13 22:44:01

nanapug I thought if you didnt get any 2/3 ply it was another option, but as usual GN managed to sort it grin when you have finished post a picture so we can see the finished garment.

nanapug Sun 31-Mar-13 22:38:08

Thank you ladies so very much. Glass it is actually 2ply or 3ply I am looking for but thank you for the kind offer.

glassortwo Sun 31-Mar-13 15:14:21

nanapug its double knitting and I have posted the picture for you.

Bags Sun 31-Mar-13 15:11:23

PS one is two-ply and one is three-ply.

Bags Sun 31-Mar-13 15:10:31

I have a couple in my gran's old Paton's book. If you pm me an email address, I can scan them and send them to you.

glassortwo Sun 31-Mar-13 15:07:39

nanapug I have one, I will take a photo and put on the picture thread and if its any good you can have it.

Oldgreymare Sun 31-Mar-13 15:07:12

Nanapug..... YES! I have the Patons 'Classic Baby Collection' and Sirdar's 'Sunshine Collection'... both as new! I have just been doing a sort out of my many 'started and never finished' knitting projects. If you PM me your address, I will send them to you, glad to think they are going to a good home!!!! xxx

nanapug Sun 31-Mar-13 14:49:28

Does any one have a two (or three) ply matinee jacket knitting pattern that they no longer need? I badly want to knit a special gift for the daughter of a friend who passed, away who is expecting her first baby. I have looked on Ravelry but there is nothing there. I would gladly pay postage etc. Here's hoping xx