Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Utility Warehouse - any experience?

(11 Posts)
annodomini Wed 10-Aug-22 10:41:02

I have heard about Utility Warehouse, a company which can bundle one's utilities, wi-fi, mobile and landlines even home insurance. It sounds. on the face of it, attractive and I am considering using it when I move home. I'd be grateful for your impressions, if any, at first hand or even hearsay.

GrannyGravy13 Wed 10-Aug-22 11:03:04

We have been Utility Warehouse customers for years, as is DD.

Find them easy to contact and helpful

(We also have the UW prepayment card which gives good rates of money back in multiple high street stores)

welbeck Wed 10-Aug-22 13:10:11

OP, have you checked out review sites, also moneysavingexpert.
just do some googling around first.

Deedaa Mon 15-Aug-22 20:00:04

I've been with them for a year or two and they always seem easy to contact by phone. They say they will keep the energy price 5% under the cap so we'll see how that goes.

MissAdventure Mon 15-Aug-22 20:15:30

I have a package deal with them.

Gas, electric, house insurance, and landline.

I can't say much more than that, because I'm woefully bad at keeping a check on things.

Humbertbear Mon 15-Aug-22 21:12:21

DS has a package with them including WiFi boosters all round the house. DiL is very on the ball so they must be good.

Callistemon21 Mon 15-Aug-22 21:17:18

MissAdventure

I have a package deal with them.

Gas, electric, house insurance, and landline.

I can't say much more than that, because I'm woefully bad at keeping a check on things.

We're with them and never knew they offered house insurance.

Our internet is included in the package and we used to have a moan to them occasionally about the speed, then it would suddenly speed up.
? it is ok now.

3dognight Mon 15-Aug-22 21:24:19

They are a very good service provider.
Our gas and electric and mobiles are with them. A good company to deal with in every respect, we have been with them since they started.

Toetoe Mon 15-Aug-22 21:41:34

started with UW about 6 months ago , elec gas and house insurance in June. I can't say as yet as I have no need to contact or ring but it seems a good deal so far . Fingers crossed as I hate changing yearly

MissAdventure Mon 15-Aug-22 21:44:37

I forgot, my internet and mobile phone is with them, too.
Unlimited minutes, texts and data.

annodomini Tue 16-Aug-22 15:50:49

Welbeck, Yes, as it happens, I did read the on-line reviews before I asked the question in the OP. Most reveiws were very promising, others not so good, to put it mildly. So I was curious to get some views here. So glad I did.