Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Forgive me yet again

(165 Posts)
BlueBelle Mon 15-Jan-18 21:36:29

Annie everyone needs to find whatever way they can to deal with these deverststing events and if talking can help even a fraction keep talking my love
I think it would be lovely to acknowledge the man who tried to help your daughter, he was the conduit, and it may give you and him a tiny crimb of comfort to connect
By having the photographs she had with her the people that meant the most to her in her last moments she was with you all, she was not alone
Xx

Marelli Mon 15-Jan-18 21:29:41

Those photos were of her loving and loved family, Anniebach. To have them with her may have comforted her greatly and perhaps in time to come, you may feel this way, too.
Please, always know that you can talk to us here.
Xx

Alygran Mon 15-Jan-18 21:28:27

Annie my heart goes out to you. Nothing to forgive. Sending a virtual hug and flowers

Luckylegs9 Mon 15-Jan-18 21:26:37

Annie, your grief is so raw, your beloved daughter wanted the photos of all those people she loved and made her happy. I cannot advise you whether to contact the man who tried so hard to save your daughter, but perhaps it might be better to wait a little time before you do anything. If you want to discuss things you don't understand about the statement, ask those that issued it. I wish there was a way to ease your pain. You are in my thoughts. God bless you.

cornergran Mon 15-Jan-18 21:25:18

Of course there’s nothing to forgive annie. You needed to share this, there’s no doubt your daughter knew she was loved. It sounds a natural, human instinct to want to thank the man who tried to help your daughter, trust your heart. Sending love x

chelseababy Mon 15-Jan-18 21:15:12

Nothing to forgive.

BBbevan Mon 15-Jan-18 21:11:43

I think everyone on here thinks of you a lot Annie Nothing to forgive .

debohunXL5 Mon 15-Jan-18 20:58:26

I don't know the ins and outs but reading between the lines I so feel for you x

MissAdventure Mon 15-Jan-18 20:51:03

I would want to thank the man who showed your daughter such kindness, Annie. I presume it wouldn't be prohibited in any way? I can't begin to imagine how it must hurt to have the details laid out in writing. I'm at a loss, really, to know what to say.. as per usual. X

Bathsheba Mon 15-Jan-18 20:49:54

And there's nothing to forgive you for x

Bathsheba Mon 15-Jan-18 20:48:09

Annie, this is so distressing for you. Those photos, the memories they represented, were clearly so important to your daughter. She knew she was loved. I think of you such a lot flowers

Marydoll Mon 15-Jan-18 20:44:27

Annie I always think of you. You know that so many people here care about you.

Baggs Mon 15-Jan-18 20:44:09

I am imagining you imagining those photographs that you knew so well, Annie. All those loving moments will wrench your heart. Your daughter was remembering them too, I think, even through her pain and distress.

midgey Mon 15-Jan-18 20:35:10

Oh Annie there are no words that can help but I think of you often.flowers

Anniebach Mon 15-Jan-18 20:33:11

I so need to talk.

We applied for disclose of statements from the coroner before the inquest into the death of my beloved daughter. They arrived today, I have been dreading them every day .

I don't understand the toxicology report. Mils in a litre of blood etc,

A man tried to save her , he gave his phone to a woman who was on the bridge to ring the police whilst he tried to talk to my daughter. I would like to thank him , who ever he is, I have his name, would this be the wrong thing to do?

I am so distressed because she took some photographs with her to the bridge, the report gave a full description of them and I know which they are .

One of her three children.

Her and her husband on their wedding day.

One black and white of three adults and a baby, I know this was her christening, I took a photograph of her, her darling daddy, her paternal grandfather and paternal great grandmother ,

One black and white of a female sitting on a sofa , arms around two little girls, one on each side, me and my daughters, my husband took it. We were so happy.

Why am I saying all this? Not for sympathy, because I am devasted and so turn to you yet again, so sorry,

Annie x