Gransnet forums

Chat

(whisper) b a g g y ..........

(36 Posts)
jinglej Mon 10-Oct-11 22:16:46

someone else has got that name you liked shock

jinglej Tue 11-Oct-11 17:48:38

Bagitha. How could anyone worry about you and the environment?

You cherish bees in your chimney breast, gaze lovingly at the redpolls in your garden, and live off the fruits of the fields.

Haaaa! smile

bagitha Tue 11-Oct-11 19:57:38

Why do think I get so angry when people start throwing nasturtiums? wink

bagitha Tue 11-Oct-11 19:59:01

The bees are still active in there y'know..... at least, there's the occasional buzz during the day. Maybe it's just when they all turn over or half of them do and the other half say stop snoring you lot!

bagitha Tue 11-Oct-11 20:06:54

Casting, that should be. Nasturtiums.

jinglej Tue 11-Oct-11 22:47:07

grin

Have you had a fire yet? That'll surprise 'em.

Wonder what will happen. Will they go upwards - or down! shock They're gonna be pretty miffed!

bagitha Wed 12-Oct-11 07:19:44

Oh yes, we've had a fire in the evenings for weeks. But they're using the bedroom chimney whose fireplace is blocked off. They probably like having a fire "next door" because it will warm the stones around their hive too, but not too much. smile

Gally Wed 12-Oct-11 09:26:21

I wanted to cut back our lavender, but the bees are still buzzing in it, so will have to wait. They luuuurve the nasturtiums too, so that will have to wait a bit longer too.smile
p.s. I use oats in crumble sometimes - I also use brown sugar and a little cinnamon.
Still pondering my new identity confused

jinglej Wed 12-Oct-11 09:43:59

I like your name Gally. Sounds Scottish.

Gally Wed 12-Oct-11 10:03:15

Thank you jingle . I may have lived in Scotland for what seems an eternity, but I am as Home Counties as they come!! I may stick with it a bit longer - although to anyone I may know who joins GN it's a bit of a giveaway, so I shall have to be careful what I reveal wink

jinglej Wed 12-Oct-11 10:04:16

Oh right!!