Gransnet forums

Chat

If tech could do it..... who would be up for a Gransnet singalong?

(292 Posts)
glassortwo Sat 29-Oct-11 20:51:58

How would you all feel about joining in for a Gransnet singalong, we could do it for Charity? Who is up for a challenge?

Gally Wed 14-Dec-11 13:18:25

Brilliant! I just caught a glimpse of you all at the very end - I am soooo useless grin

glassortwo Wed 14-Dec-11 13:18:25

Lovely to hear and see a few of you... that was great fun, I could not get all the faces up on the web but good fun, but dont know what it will sound like..

GoldenGran Wed 14-Dec-11 13:18:30

What fun, thanks for organising it, it was great fun and fabulous hearing everyone,next year I will hopefully have a web cam, would love to see you all.,It's really started Christmas,thanksgrin

em Wed 14-Dec-11 13:19:19

Glad to know that it wasn't just my unreliable machine playing up - I honestly thought I'd miss it and can't believe how disappointed I felt! Lovely to hear all those voices but it was a little too chaotic (in the nicest possible way) to have a conversation. Off now to make my donation.

Annobel Wed 14-Dec-11 13:19:25

It was great to put faces to names wasn't it? Sorry I can't sing, but I enjoyed listening to the rest of you. Puts me in the mood - for a trip to Lakeland shop!
Cheers everyone! wine wine wine....

MaggieP Wed 14-Dec-11 13:19:49

Thanks everyone, took a few minutes to get sorted, nice to see Gransnet crew then my screen went onto Gally throughout the Carol, so nice to meet you too!
Technology is an amazing thing.
I now feel the Christmas spirit has arrived.

lucid Wed 14-Dec-11 13:21:16

3 cheers for Tech for organising the sing a long. thanks

Gally Wed 14-Dec-11 13:21:28

Now we've all got the hang of it (duh) Could we please have another go!!! confused

GoldenGran Wed 14-Dec-11 13:22:08

Hip Hip Hooray!thanks

grannyactivist Wed 14-Dec-11 13:22:33

Hear, hear lucid. Thanks to Tech and GNHQ. thanks

grrrranny Wed 14-Dec-11 13:24:36

My links didn't work - said there was no meeting. Glad it went well though and will let DH out of shed then clean out freezer. Anyone kno? how we can see what happened?

glassortwo Wed 14-Dec-11 13:28:36

Yes thank you GHNQ and tech you must have put a lot of effort into sorting it all ok. winewinewinewine

Did we loose twizzle in the middle I heard her at the start then not again?

Annobel Wed 14-Dec-11 13:28:54

How about Auld Lang Syne singalong for New Year - with the CORRECT words?

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 14-Dec-11 13:28:56

HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone who joined in the fun! It was slightly chaotic but the singing was fantastic. We have a video of the scene at our end and are getting hold of the audio of everyone together so watch this space and we will let you know when everyone can see/hear the end result. We will also stick some pics on Facebook and post the link on here.

So thank you again from all of us here. And you're right - now we know what we are doing we'll have to plan an album for next year grin

glassortwo Mon 02-Jan-12 23:13:32

Just an update of donations collected £195.00 well done everyone grin

glassortwo Tue 03-Jan-12 07:52:45

Bumping,