Gransnet forums

Chat

What are you up to while chatting on Gransnet?

(37 Posts)
Carol Thu 15-Dec-11 12:34:11

Is it just me, or do you find you are leaving Gransnet on more and more, and coming back for another little chat? This morning, I have had my laptop on in the sitting room, whilst pottering in the kitchen, wrapping a few Christmas presents, loading the washing machine, playing with the dog, having a quick vac round, and now I've put Loose Women on while I have some lunch and yet another nosy around the forums. Going to make some bread for visitors' lunch tomorrow, but I will be back for more.......

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 16:02:33

I could actually do a five minute walk!!! That sounded bad!

It's only laziness.

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 16:03:57

Hilda, you sound so 'together'!! envy

Annobel Fri 16-Dec-11 16:08:56

jingl, put on your party frock and hail a passing Tardis! It's still over a week to Christmas!

GoldenGran Fri 16-Dec-11 16:22:36

jingle come to the party, take your mind off the Christmas preparations. I have still got lots to do as we are renting a house in Norfolk and are going in a week. The whole family is coming and my house is littered with stuff not quite done-but hey let's go party jingl grin

HildaW Fri 16-Dec-11 16:24:59

oh jingle, you should see the mess I'm making......I'm hardly 'together' its my way of keeping busy, especially as now it's just started snowing and I shall be doing my 'worry wort' act till I hear DH's key in door!

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 16:43:54

Hilda (((hug)))

Annobel - I wanna go to one like Jess did. [pout] [sulk]

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 16:44:34

That was to Golden as well.

Annobel Fri 16-Dec-11 16:58:17

jingl, perhaps we can find that fire-eating woman with the albino python to make it more like Jess's 'do'.

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 17:09:14

Ask Jess if I can dance with her sexy DH.

jingl Fri 16-Dec-11 17:21:49

Hilda, I LOVE it on your profile where you say (what she does) "whatever I fancy".

Love it, love it, love it. smile

Ariadne Fri 16-Dec-11 17:31:54

Having a pre-party drink! My DH, though immensely practical is a great believer (eventually) in the "sod it" (hope I'm allowed to type that) principle, and I concur.

Jingl our party will be just as good as JessM's (won't it, Jess) and you will be able just to be yourself. Which we will all enjoy. grin Cheers!