Gransnet forums

Chat

Well! While we're on the subject....... (of my Ocado magazine, of course)

(44 Posts)
jingl Sat 14-Jan-12 13:15:14

I just read about this!

www.littleroosterstore.com/products/little-rooster

Sounds alright actually.

jeni Sat 14-Jan-12 17:21:09

You don't want to know. It's part of a misspent youth down the union bar on Saturday nights after the medical school rugby matches! Went with I stood on the bridge at midnight and the Zulu warrior?

supernana Sat 14-Jan-12 17:23:01

JessM you are soooooooooooooo funny. Keep making us smile

supernana Sat 14-Jan-12 17:30:19

jeni Now I'm beginning to get the gist of it. In my teens I worked Saturday nights in the bar of the Saints' rugby club. The post match frolics were unlike any that I've experienced since. Although a few select forums on GN come a close second wink

JessM Sat 14-Jan-12 17:33:56

Well someone else could play this game I have invented, come on folks,
what do you get if you cross a household electrical device with a vibrator...

I know the alarm clock was a hard act to follow.
And I know some people really do have a close relationship with their spin cycle - but what happens if it finishes before you do. Very dry clothes i suppose...

jeni Sat 14-Jan-12 17:36:07

supernana
It's that jingl/bag what causes it:- no sense of decorum and good tase . I really don't know what the older generation are thinking of these days

nanachrissy Sat 14-Jan-12 17:37:51

Jess I thought a vibrator was a household electrical device! wink

JessM Sat 14-Jan-12 17:39:21

Yes well i seem to remember you claimed to be the woman who didn't quite get what they were for... or was that someone else...
But we will still let you play

Ariadne Sat 14-Jan-12 17:48:02

Sort of cock a doodle do? grin

jeni Sat 14-Jan-12 17:50:36

Ouch

supernana Sat 14-Jan-12 17:54:48

At this point in the proceedings I have to take my leave - things to cook and all that boring stuff. Before I go, thanks for an afternoon of honest to goodness hilarity. I've had so much fun. Nightie night xxx

nanachrissy Sat 14-Jan-12 18:14:08

Jess I know what they're for........they just don't do it for me! sad

JessM Sat 14-Jan-12 18:30:11

Maybe you need to try a wider ranger of merchandise... it seems there is a vast choice out there. grin
But I can't really see the appeal of sidling up to a spin dryer myself.

Just had an idea glammanana if you did cross a vibrator with a teasmade you might get the cuppa as well.

jingl Sat 14-Jan-12 20:23:55

I don't get bored nanachrissy.

I'm only sharing what happened to be in my Ocado magazine that was delivered with my groceries this morning.

JessM Sat 14-Jan-12 20:47:43

Actually it is worth reading the product details. wonderful . 27 silent settings.
And the french nude.... priceless
what do you get if you cross the on board computer from a washing machine with a very basic vibrator... one of these evidently

JessM Sun 15-Jan-12 13:18:25

What do you get if you cross a vibrator with an electric whisk... Really really tangled pubic hair.
Come on, someone else play this game...

jeni Sun 15-Jan-12 13:27:36

What do you get if you cross a vibrator with an iPad?
One that can Skype!

JessM Mon 16-Jan-12 07:40:44

ooo there is probably an income to be had. yuk.

glammanana Mon 16-Jan-12 14:56:15

JessM think I will stick to the tea's made.grin