Gransnet forums

Chat

Chocolate meetings

(46 Posts)
Bags Wed 09-May-12 16:48:14

I'm looking forward to soop and Mr Soop diverting from their usual course on the way home from a hospital appointment to visit me next week, especially since she mentioned sharing chocolates and gin that she won from gransnet wink grin [BIG TEASE emoticon @ soop]

soop Fri 11-May-12 13:05:03

OH! Nellie...you sound such fun grin
Bags better be nice to me...I may just get forgetful and arrive empty handed hmm As if! wink

Anagram Thu 10-May-12 20:13:29

Don't mind if I do, nellie!

(Not gin though - I hate it! grin)

nelliedeane Thu 10-May-12 19:58:04

Drinks are on me Anagram have an extra large one and warm your cockles and let go of your inhibitions...hic weeee
soop you arent the only one going base over apex am frightend to get off my barstool drunken grin

Bags Thu 10-May-12 19:31:07

not to mention chocolate!She's only invited because she mentioned chocolate! wink That's a HUGE one soop. Teastastic.

Anagram Thu 10-May-12 18:31:42

Of gin! grin

soop Thu 10-May-12 18:28:59

nellie That's my girl grin
Out of respect for Bags and her reputation, I shall not be asking the surgeon to accompany us to her home. If he knew what lay in store he'd blush and remove my one good crutch...after which, I'd fall A over T and the planned visit would be scuppered. Such a waste! wink

Anagram Thu 10-May-12 18:27:45

Aha! I've just sighted you on the Left-Out thread drinking with the rest of the reprobates carousers! No wonder you're a bit squiffy, nellie! grin

nelliedeane Thu 10-May-12 18:18:40

Anagram grin grin

Anagram Thu 10-May-12 18:16:05

nellie! shock What have you been drinking? grin It's getting quite lewd in here.....

nelliedeane Thu 10-May-12 18:14:19

And what about the naked doctor will he be allowed to warm his stethoscope against your fiery furnace....will he like most men retain his socks...or will he have to peep through the window of your wee hoosie wink

soop Thu 10-May-12 18:09:03

Ouch! Bags Long ago we had an old cat named Sweep. He passed a tick on to me and it attached itself to my midriff. A cig end was placed against it's bloated body and it fell to the ground. It actually left wee pinprick marks on the skin. Horrid beastie! Yes, cool and damp here too. Mind you, a chat beside the Rayburn sounds very cosy.

Bags Thu 10-May-12 17:10:19

We may be in the hoos, huddled round the Rayburn if the weather is anything like today, soop. Nae worries on the tweezers and magnifying glass front though. I have loads. DD keeps bringing ticks home attached to her person! I even have a microscope.

Not sure I could fit your surgeon on a petri dish though....

soop Thu 10-May-12 17:04:07

What's the betting Bags is wishing she hadn't invited me to call by for a wee chat in the peaceful confines of her garden beside the loch...wink

nelliedeane Thu 10-May-12 14:53:21

am perturbed about a naked surgeon running amok in the land of the thistle,hope preventative measures are in place,or a good pair of tweezers ( and a magnifying glass ..it may be cold) to remove any misplaced pricklesgrin grin wink blush

jeni Thu 10-May-12 14:27:05

Didn't need to. They had to step out of the shower naked. One elderly surgeon used to ask me to turn my back! The others never bothered!
It was only yet another naked body after all. We would have just finished operating on one!

glassortwo Thu 10-May-12 13:42:22

And of course you didn't peek jeni wink

soop Thu 10-May-12 11:17:16

jeni You little minx grin

jeni Thu 10-May-12 11:05:01

The implication was theregrin
Actually when I was doing my surgical house job, I had to share the changing facilities with the men!
They were nothing to write home about!

soop Thu 10-May-12 10:49:01

I get the impression that you lot grin grin grin think I'm not wot I am hmm Mr soop knows that at my core I'm very lady-like, refined, discreet, courteous and so much more...the virtual me is anything but! confused
jeni did I say that my delectable surgeon was expected to ditch his scrubs and arrive at Bags place in the nuddy? I most certainly did not. However...wink

Anagram Wed 09-May-12 18:36:40

Perhaps Mr Bags can take him off somewhere....?

jeni Wed 09-May-12 18:36:06

It doesn't bear thinking aboutshock

grannyactivist Wed 09-May-12 18:35:04

jeni that really made me laugh. gringringrin
In reality I expect it will be a very decorous meeting (as long as Mr. Soop is around - though who knows what they might get up to if he weren't?!)

Butternut Wed 09-May-12 18:34:16

Perhaps I shall come as Ammaryllis Belladonna - then you can plant me in a quite, shady corner, with occasional sunshine, and provide me with the necessary plant food - gin! grin

Anagram Wed 09-May-12 18:30:41

jeni grin

jeni Wed 09-May-12 18:29:00

Naked surgeons don't have fliesgrin