Chat

Good morning Easter Sunday!

(37 Posts)
Marydoll Sun 21-Apr-19 07:07:39

Happy Easter all from a hazy Glasgow.
Mick enjoy your mystery weekend.

Have a lovely Easter Day everyone.

aggie Sun 21-Apr-19 07:10:51

Good Morning and a Joyous Easter to all .
Lovely Morning here , I have been out watering the plants

Sara65 Sun 21-Apr-19 07:14:56

Happy Easter everyone! Gorgeous down here in the West Country

silverlining48 Sun 21-Apr-19 07:15:45

Good morning all, another lovely day. Enjoy.

harrigran Sun 21-Apr-19 07:16:52

Good morning Marydoll and all to follow. Very mild and dry here in the NE but the sun is not shining yet.
Yesterday was a very warm day and we were able to sit in the garden after returning from the restaurant.
DD will visit the UK again in about six weeks courtesy of new airline taking on the Brussels/Newcastle route.

kittylester Sun 21-Apr-19 07:22:12

Morning all and happy Easter.

North Leicestershire is already lovely and bright. We are off to DD1's house for an Easter Egg Hunt this afternoon. I hope the chocolate doesn't melt before the children find the eggs.

1inamillion Sun 21-Apr-19 07:30:22

Good Morning and Happy Easter everyone.
Beautiful morning on the South Welsh coast. Beaches full yesterday, so unbelievably warm.
We are having a BBQ later.

Beechnut Sun 21-Apr-19 07:38:36

Good Morning all
A lovely sunny start to the day on Severnside.
A garden day for me again, pottering and reading.

I hope you all have a very Happy Easter Sunday ??

Pittcity Sun 21-Apr-19 07:38:37

Happy Easter from sunny Colchester.
A quiet day with roast lamb for dinner here.
Will need to get the hose out this evening to water the garden!

NanKate Sun 21-Apr-19 07:40:31

Morning All from a soon to be warm and sunny Easter Day in South Bucks.

Thank you Mary for your lovely start to this thread today. Let’s hope Mick has a great time in beautiful Bournemouth.

I hope there is an egg for you too Kitty.

We are off to see Bohemian Rhapsody at our local Arts Centre this afternoon.

Happy Easter ? folks.

Gagagran Sun 21-Apr-19 07:43:13

Morning all! Another glorious day here on the south coast. Our little town was swarming with visitors yesterday, all enjoying the sunshine and the Farmer's Market. It made it difficult to park though! Suspect it will be a repeat performance today.

DD and family return from their Italian holiday this evening and we look forward to hearing all about it. It's been a cultural trip visiting Pisa, Lucca and Florence. I bet there was a lot of queuing involved!

A quiet day for us today but hope it's a good one for us all. sunshine

mumofmadboys Sun 21-Apr-19 07:43:28

Happy Easter everyone. Just returned from an early morning service by the lakeside. There were about 60 there despite starting at 6.30 am

Merelina Sun 21-Apr-19 07:45:05

Morning all from not at all sunny Spain. On family holiday in only spot in Europe not under sun. However gc liking puddles in their 2€ plastic macs and parents and g parents the vino and parlla

Brunette10 Sun 21-Apr-19 07:46:12

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope you all have a great day. Sun is poking it's little head out here inFife at the moment smile

Greyduster Sun 21-Apr-19 07:48:25

Good morning, Marydoll, and all GNs on this lovely Easter Sunday. The sun is well and truly up in South Yorkshire. DD et al are coming for lunch, but they are going for a bike ride first, and we will be eating late, so may manage to squeeze in a walk while the meat is cooking. Have a splendid day, one and all!

Susan56 Sun 21-Apr-19 07:49:36

Good morning and Happy Easter fromShropshire.Another sunny day.
We are meeting DD1 and family,my mum and niece for lunch.DD2 and family went home yesterday,was so lovely having them here,missing them already.
Have a lovely day everyone.

Urmstongran Sun 21-Apr-19 07:55:18

Good morning and Happy Easter everyone from a mild Malaga. I’ve just looked out the front door and there are dark clouds over the mountains so we will have rain later I’m sure!

Our next door neighbours fly out here this evening from Yorkshire. Such a lovely couple in late 70’s and great fun to be with so I’m sure we’ll be having a couple of scoops with them tomorrow!

Hope we all have a good day. x

SisterAct Sun 21-Apr-19 08:06:59

Happy Easter to everyone and enjoy the beautiful weather ?

oldgaijin Sun 21-Apr-19 08:14:10

Good morning from Aberdeenshire. The sun is burning through the haar and it should be another glorious day. Yesterday's romp in the woods included five dog walkers sitting in a sunny clearing having a right good blether for about an hour, while the various mutts played happily...it's all very social!
Shall have late lunch for a change as am going to see 'Fishermans Friend' this evening in the local hall...the trailer looks quite funny.
Just waiting for the Sunday video call from Singapore...I wonder if the Easter bunny gets that far?
Have a great day everyone.

Ginny42 Sun 21-Apr-19 08:39:01

Happy Easter everyone. Lovely morning again in Cheshire. We had Easter early as my DD and GS came for a family Golden Wedding and flew home last night. GS was pleased to find that although he doesn't believe in the Easter bunny any longer he still gets eggs.

The fridge/freezer decided to pack up last evening so been up since dawn clearing it. I should have replaced it a long time ago so it's my own fault!

Have a great day everyone.

Mapleleaf Sun 21-Apr-19 08:41:09

Happy Easter to you all.

Another glorious day for us.
I’m going to church shortly, then will prepare the veg etc for dinner this evening.

We plan a visit to the local garden centre this afternoon to get some compost. Other than that, a lazy day!

Whatever you do, enjoy yourselves. ?

gillybob Sun 21-Apr-19 08:47:15

Good morning from the NE coast where we have a very warm but hazy start to the day. After a busy day taking my dad shopping and working in the garden, DH and I cooked a lovely Seafood Fregola for our supper last night which I enjoyed with a couple of glasses of Prosecco (it is Easter weekend after all) .

I hope those lucky enough to be away on holiday continue to have a lovely time .

We are taking dad out for a curry this evening ( strange choice for Easter Sunday I know) .

Have a good Sunday everyone x

gillybob Sun 21-Apr-19 08:49:03

I would have loved a trip to a garden centre today Maple but they are all closed in these parts (apparently they are not allowed to open on Easter Sunday ???)

Pittcity Sun 21-Apr-19 08:50:06

Is your garden centre open today mapleleaf? I thought it was the law for large shops to be closed on Easter Sunday.

Pittcity Sun 21-Apr-19 08:51:21

SNAP Gilly grin