Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(43 Posts)
12Michael Mon 01-Jul-19 06:12:22

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a sunny and clear blue sky start here in Brackley this morning.
Not allot happening to me today , usual trips tomorrow.
Mick

Bellasnana Mon 01-Jul-19 06:19:08

Good morning Mick and everyone. As usual, it is very hot in Malta.
It’s my birthday today so my daughter and I are going to have a day by the pool at a local place.
Hope everyone has a good day.sunshine

NanKate Mon 01-Jul-19 06:23:35

Morning Mick and All.

Pleasant temperatures due here in South Bucks today.

Been awake since 5.00 as I was woken by my 3 mozzie bites that have flared up again. Got leg wrapped in a cool wet scarf (it’s specially designed to stay cool) with a cuppa so feel better.

Happy birthday to Bellasnana who often comes on this thread. ?

NanKate Mon 01-Jul-19 06:24:22

You got there just before me Bella have a great day.

vena11 Mon 01-Jul-19 06:32:04

Have a lovely day all and Happy birthday Bellasnana

kittylester Mon 01-Jul-19 06:42:31

Morning all from a warm and sunny North Leicestershire.

Hairdresser for both dh and me today - isnt that sweet?

Happy birthday bella. flowers

Grammaretto Mon 01-Jul-19 06:43:13

Good morning all from the Scottish Borders. Looking a bit grim today.
Pinch and a punch for the first of the month and a happy birthday to Bellasnana and anyone else who is celebrating.

cornergran Mon 01-Jul-19 06:58:32

Morning Mick, morning All. The sunshine seems to have deserted us this morning, cooler too. Off to see another poorly friend today, bit like buses, several at once. Happy birthday bella, like the sound of the pool. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

BlueSapphire Mon 01-Jul-19 07:04:39

Good morning everyone from somewhere in the Baltic, where we are at full speed trying to get to the Kiel Canal in time for a daylight transit tomorrow. Blue sky and sea, but bigger waves than we have had before so quite a bit of movement on the ship.

Had a lovely day out in Tallinn yesterday, weather was hot. I really enjoyed the old town. We were booked in for lunch at a local restaurant and it was excellent.

Two photography workshops today - and tonight I have been invited to join the first officer at his table for dinner! So must put my gladrags on!

Just about to have my shower and go for breakfast. Have a nice day everyone.

BlueSapphire Mon 01-Jul-19 07:05:37

Ooh, I forgot - happy birthday, Bellasnana!

Sprout Mon 01-Jul-19 07:05:59

Morning Mick and all. Sun is out here in Kent a bit windy. Very quiet day for me. Some housework and laundry then a read of my book. Lovely. Have a good day everyone

Sprout Mon 01-Jul-19 07:09:40

Happy Birthday Bellasnana have a great day.

dragonfly46 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:20:09

Happy Birthday Bellasnana.
Seems to have got cloudy and windy in Leicestershire since kitty posted. Dog walking today and will go and see my mum.

Lins1066 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:26:26

Good Morning from a bright S Welsh coast.
Hope to have a short walk later.
Happy birthday Bellasnana
Have a good day Mick and everyone.

NfkDumpling Mon 01-Jul-19 07:26:30

Morning All

Another lovely sunny day in Norfolk with a pleasant breeze.

Happy Birthday Bellasnana. A day by a pool sounds wonderful.

We had a good sail yesterday with DS and family. Lovely to have a catch up with them. Today I should be able to collect my new laptop from PC World. I hope I can set it up ok. I’ve been putting off getting a new one for too long.

Greyduster Mon 01-Jul-19 07:28:12

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. It is grey and windy in South Yorkshire this morning. My plants are taking a real battering. A quiet day today before the school run. Must nip out though and get an anniversary card for Himself for tomorrow.
Happy birthday, Bellasnana??! Have a good day folks.

Resurgam123 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:33:22

This gransnet seems to be stopping and starting. Has anyone else found this.?

Mythbirtthedragon Mon 01-Jul-19 07:34:55

Good morning from east London, bright and sunny here but clouds are hanging around. Choir sessions went really well yesterday - DP and DS could hear us from a couple of streets away. DD has now gone ‘official’ with the exciting news of her second baby at the end of December; we were there when she told GD who is absolutely delighted at having a sibling.
Food shopping and library this morning, tennis match this evening.
Happy birthday, Bella and hope all of us have a good day.

Resurgam123 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:38:29

Grey skies in Cheshire this morning.

Bellasnana Mon 01-Jul-19 07:40:03

Thank you all so much for your kind wishes. You have all made my day.❤️

Nanabanana1 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:42:17

Happy Birthday Bellasnana, looks like a lovely day here in Torbay this morning.
Dog walking and some shopping today, hope everyone has a good day.

Beechnut Mon 01-Jul-19 07:46:16

Happy Birthday Bellasnana ?and good morning all.
Dry and cloudy here.
Yesterday did not turn out to be the restful day I intended on having. I went into the shed to find a cupboard had fallen off the wall so I had to sort that out.

Hope you all have a lovely day ?

Pittcity Mon 01-Jul-19 07:49:57

Good morning from sunny but breezy Colchester. Temperatures are back to comfortable here.
Walking netball this morning and tackling the ironing mountain while watching Wimbledon this afternoon.

Happy birthday bellasnana

Marydoll Mon 01-Jul-19 07:51:07

Good morning all from a grey and windy Glasgow. It's supposed to be 57°, but feels much cooler. My husband has cancelled his golf, doesn't want to get his hair wet! grin

Off for yet another GP visit, hoping to get the results of my tests, but not holding out much hope!
I was going to have a wander around the shops, but realise I have far too many clothes and I know I will be tempted by the sales. blush.

Happy birthday Bellasnana, enjoy your day with your daughter.

NannyJan53 Mon 01-Jul-19 07:51:15

Good morning from a very hot and sunny Lindos.

Want to a BBQ and Karaoke evening last night. Was great fun, and chatted to lots of lovely people. A relaxing day on the beach today and swimming.

Happy Birthday Bellasnanna