Gransnet forums

Chat

Kate Middleton weight loss

(28 Posts)
Linny Sun 07-Jul-19 11:16:35

Has anyone noticed how thin Kate has become? She’s always had a lovely slim figure but every time I see her lately I worry that she’s become stick thin and I noticed that she looks quite flat chested. I looked over some photos of her attending previous Wimbledons and she does look a lot thinner now. I worry about her as Diana used to lose a lot of weight.

Candelle Sun 07-Jul-19 11:21:51

I had thought the same, too.

I do feel for people such as this as they are judged every moment.

She is a naturally pretty girl but I do wish she could gain a stone and think she would look really beautiful then.

Oops, now I am judging her, too!

Jane10 Sun 07-Jul-19 11:27:10

She's the same body shape as her mother. I think she's just one of those grayhound bodied ladies. Of course her chest has subsided as she's not pregnant any more. Nothing to worry about!

Whitewavemark2 Sun 07-Jul-19 11:30:46

Blimey I wonder who the next one will be to pick to pieces.

Meow meow meow

Teetime Sun 07-Jul-19 11:32:07

I think she always looks wonderful - elegant and always just right for the occasion.

GabriellaG54 Sun 07-Jul-19 11:33:07

I wish people would stop calling her Kate Middleton.

Linny Sun 07-Jul-19 11:39:03

Not picking to pieces as I think she’s lovely, just concerned for her health.

Linny Sun 07-Jul-19 11:40:22

Sorry, The Duchess of Cambridge- I stand corrected.

blondenana Sun 07-Jul-19 11:46:24

I have always thought she looks too thin, i wonder if the royals have dieticians to organise what they eat, none of them look to be normal weight, except Andrews daughters

Gonegirl Sun 07-Jul-19 11:48:47

Oh God! Are we gonna start on the other one now?!

Gonegirl Sun 07-Jul-19 11:49:19

She looks very healthy to me.

merlotgran Sun 07-Jul-19 11:54:23

Her sister, Pippa, is very slim as well. Kate is sporty and always looks to be fit and healthy. Lucky her for being able to stay so slim.

I imagine it's mostly down to diet and exercise as well as good genes.

Calendargirl Sun 07-Jul-19 12:39:14

And I bet she has a chef to prepare healthy, delicious meals. And the nanny will clear away the childrens’ leftovers so she won’t be tempted to scoff them to save waste!
I’m not being bitchy or sarcastic, that’s one of the perks of being in her position.
Probably has a personal trainer, and use of the Buck House swimming pool. Always used to envy Diana popping over for a swim in the early mornings.
But that is their life, with advantages and disadvantages also I’m sure.

HildaW Sun 07-Jul-19 14:02:23

So what? Why do people feel they can pass comments like this? As to claiming to be concerned.....worry about something (a) more important (b) closer to you that perhaps you could help with.

EllanVannin Sun 07-Jul-19 14:24:19

It's hard to be anything otherwise when you have children to see to as well as the Royal duties.
Maybe with so many large people about it comes as quite a shock to see someone of normal build ?

MiniMoon Sun 07-Jul-19 15:04:39

I think I'd still be slim if I had three children to run around after. I was like a stick until I went through the menopause. Some women are just built that way. The Duchess of Cambridge looks fine to me.

Greenfinch Sun 07-Jul-19 15:32:53

Have you seen the latest advertisement for Save The Children ? It is those very thin malnourished people I feel concerned for not a well-fed member of the Royal Family.

Grandma70s Sun 07-Jul-19 15:47:08

I think she looks perfect.

PamelaJ1 Sun 07-Jul-19 19:27:18

Her life, not ours.
Who cares? She seems healthy enough.
I don’t wish the woman any harm but her size is her concern.
Been to the seaside today, I’m more concerned with the effect that the size of the general population is having on our health service.

Callistemon Sun 07-Jul-19 20:45:47

Me too, Gabriella!
Apology acknowledged, Linny

My DM was always like this, apparently, even after having my siblings. She did put on weight during/after the menopause.

She may still be breast-feeding, Louis is only about 14 months.

Callistemon Sun 07-Jul-19 20:47:17

Yes, scoffing the children's leftovers is what does it! [Grin]

Can't bear waste.

RosieLeah Sun 07-Jul-19 21:31:51

Some people actually enjoy being thin. I do and deliberately keep my weight down. Remember the Duchess of Windsor? She was stick thin too...by choice.

Jane10 Sun 07-Jul-19 21:34:38

The Duchess of Windsor never had any children. Kate's had 3 as has her mother and she's very slim too. You can't beat your genes!

Urmstongran Sun 07-Jul-19 22:17:53

I think she is beautiful. Glossy hair, fabulous figure, great legs.
?

Jane10 Sun 07-Jul-19 22:27:51

I agree Urmstongran!