Gransnet forums

Chat

Listening to Boris

(30 Posts)
watermeadow Tue 23-Jun-20 17:30:17

Our Beloved Leader (ha ha) has just been giving the daily briefing, giving the daily woolly unclear waffle.
I have no idea what he said because all I can hear is his ridiculous manner of speaking, which completely prevents me hearing anything else.
He might have said, “For lunch I had AY sandwich with AY pack of crisps and AY tomato. It was AY feast and AY treat for AY person who lives in AY cave with AY cat and AY dog and AY baby too.”
Does he do this deliberately, to distract us from his uselessness?

Whitewavemark2 Thu 25-Jun-20 06:13:22

ug????

vegansrock Thu 25-Jun-20 06:36:32

Also if you ever listen to PMQs he likes to thump the desk in no particular order to emphasise his points, or usually lies. How he can say that his government is a success is beyond me. He is naturally a bumbling oaf, and whereas Starmer likes to be calm and collected, he tries to shout back the same old non-answers to questions. Never mind it must be time for his summer holiday soon, he can have a few months off . Not like he’s anything important to do.

Furret Thu 25-Jun-20 07:05:03

He’s completely out of his depth. The different in body language between him and Sir Kier Starmer says it all. Starmer stands straight and addresses either the speaker or the dispatch box. Johnson constantly turns around seeking support from his minions, waiving his arms around.

Starmer talks in measured sentences. He keeps to the point and backs up his question with facts and figures. He has clearly read and understood the issues.

Boris can’t string a coherent sentence together. He ums and ahas and stutters because he hasn’t done his homework and like a little child tries to bluster his way out of it.

Yesterday’s PMQs certainly revealed that Boris cannot stand being challenged. One day soon we will see him throw the dummy out of the pram and he’ll have a complete meltdown.

vegansrock Thu 25-Jun-20 07:20:06

And Starmer has better hair.