Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(59 Posts)
Grandmafrench Wed 26-Aug-20 06:44:08

Good Morning everyone. Sun coming up and I raise my chamber pot to you, Beechnut. Have a very happy birthday ???. All good morning wishes from France!

Friends for lunch so off to water pots and vacuum courtyard. Not chatted since February, so excited. Will be unable to speak after a few hours, I’m sure!

Have a splendid Wednesday, all.......and stay safe.
Hugs

grandMattie Wed 26-Aug-20 06:40:20

Xd posts. Happy birthday, Beech, enjoy your gourmet meal. X

grandMattie Wed 26-Aug-20 06:36:31

Goo d morning from grey, windy E Kent. We didn't have much rain yesterday, and what we did have, has more than dried from the strong winds all day and night!
I had my feet done by my lovely Moroccan podiatrist yesterday. Made a stir fry for dinner - far too much, so that is lunch sorted.
DS2 has decided to discharge himself, since nothing is happening and no-one is telling him what is going on. I'm rather worried about that, but he is grown-up and has to make his own decisions.
Nothing on today, DH is going to have his three-monthly hormone injection today. Washing clothes and the inevitable folding and ironing. I'm cooking lamb shanks for dinner - DS1 will love that.
All those with problems, please be kind to yourselves and have a gentntle day.
Stay safe everyone.

Beechnut Wed 26-Aug-20 06:35:51

friend to call in.
I’ve just finished my chamber pot of tea so I wish you all a good day ?

Beechnut Wed 26-Aug-20 06:33:59

Good Morning everyone from what looks a brighter Severnside morning for my birthday.

What a day yesterday! I sat watching the clouds rolling swiftly by and found it rather spooky as I had been binge watching a drama on iPlayer called The Last Wave.

I don’t plan on doing much today, probably potter and I’m expecting my fr

Pantglas2 Wed 26-Aug-20 06:33:54

Morning all from cool quiet Spain where DH has brought the chamberpot ☕️for my use......tee hee!

A local market this morning where a new handbag ? might find itself under new ownership- the one I’ve had for last five summers is rather tired and scuffed (I used the exact same words to my husband last night!)

Dinner this evening at friends and she’s a damn good cook so looking forward to that! Hope you all have something good happening today x

cornergran Wed 26-Aug-20 06:30:47

Morning Mick, morning All. Looks damp outside in our corner of Somerset but so relieved the wind has dropped to more usual levels, frightening here yesterday. Blood test this morning and dentist this afternoon. Not exciting but has to be done. The procedure for getting into the dentist sounds more than complicated. Guess who is guaranteed to get it wrong? grin. Take care everyone, special thoughts to those finding life hard going.

Scentia Wed 26-Aug-20 06:29:26

Good Morning all from East Staffordshire, weather looks dry out there, hope it stays dry. Off to a staff meeting first thing at the children’s homes and I am taking DD and DGS and dropping them at a beauty spot right near where I work them we are going to lunch. I am lucky to work in one of the most beautiful places on the Leicestershire/Nottinghamshire border and love to spend time around there.
I have arranged with DH that I have every Wednesday off work so I can spend some time with DGS and DD, I said I will be taking it off whether the factory is busy or not as I am mindful that I am working so many hours and I need a day off.
Now then folks you all have a lovely day and take care. Hope Marydoll feels better today after the nasty message encounter. Gilly hope you are ok and getting some feedback from this elusive order, unless I have missed something I think they are still dragging their feet.
Stay happy ?

12Michael Wed 26-Aug-20 06:17:54

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey at present dry but windy here in Brackley this morning .
Nice easy day for me , small shop ,and then will watch cycling on TV.
Maybe some small household chores as well .
Yesterdays bus trip was OK , as the rain eased a little but the wind did not.
Take Care ,
Mick