Gransnet forums

Chat

Viewing Heaven

(34 Posts)
Callistemon Thu 14-Jan-21 14:27:50

Viewing Heaven

I thought it was going to be a thread about astronomy.

sharon103 Thu 14-Jan-21 14:06:10

I have the corner of the sofa facing the tele, cushion behind my back .Feet up, control, phone and glasses by my side. Sometimes a cat on my lap.
All ready to watch then fall asleep, waking up when the programmes just finishing.

Lucca Thu 14-Jan-21 14:01:04

Kidding.

Witzend Thu 14-Jan-21 13:59:00

So did I!

Shinamae Thu 14-Jan-21 13:53:01

Goodness me, reading the headline I thought you had had a near death experience!!!

tanith Thu 14-Jan-21 13:51:36

I don’t always sit in the same chair and don’t keep things close to hand as it makes me get up and move around to get them. I get a different view depending where I sit ?

Lucca Thu 14-Jan-21 13:51:21

No I don’t approve of this slouching. On the rare occasions that I watch television I like to be either on my exercise bike at the same time or getting some extra ironing done ( pants socks ties backpacks dishcloths) I only watch documentaries about something interesting like steam engines.etc and actually I’d much rather be brushing up on grouting techniques or irregular Greek verbs.

Gardenersdelight2 Thu 14-Jan-21 13:51:17

I have my late father's recliner chair which we put in corner of dining room by the window. I have my Google mini, books, tablet and blanket and also can look out the window and watch the world to by!

hollysteers Thu 14-Jan-21 13:14:40

What is your telly set up?
Mine is a recliner with a cover with pockets for controls etc.
Pretty art nouveau sidelight, books, magazines, writing materials. My favourite spot at the moment. Facing bookshelves.
Do you have a view?