Gransnet forums

Games

Ask the Person Below You a Question: Spring Edition!

(1001 Posts)
FannyCornforth Mon 15-Mar-21 12:24:51

Hello Everyone! ?
Lovely new Spring thread!?️?️???

What is your chocolate treat of choice??

FannyCornforth Sun 23-May-21 13:28:55

Last post on this thread!
Yes - I do get annoyed by objects, probably more so than people.

Next thread coming up soon!

DanniRae Sun 23-May-21 13:16:08

I have no plans to go away..........but if I could I would love to go back to Jersey smile

Do you get easily irrate? (I just did trying to print out a return label for M&S. It is so complicated, the instructions are in tiny print and they dare to say it is a 'New improved way to return items'. NO it isn't. So Sorry for Rant blush

nanna8 Sun 23-May-21 13:06:25

Yes, out for a walk and for a church service

Are you going on holiday this year?

Mollygo Sun 23-May-21 13:06:14

Sorry Shinamae. X post.
No I’d love to have a holiday home anywhere I can speak the language, but I like it here in the UK.

Have you been out today?

Mollygo Sun 23-May-21 13:04:12

When I heard my nephew had lost his sight.

Have you been out today?

Shinamae Sun 23-May-21 13:03:47

Friday, when I had to say goodbye to my daughter and grandchildren after a short break in Wales

Are you happy living in this country or do you yearn to relocate to another (talking normal times here)

FannyCornforth Sun 23-May-21 12:45:51

No, I don't bear grudges.
I'm quite even tempered really.

When was the last time that you cried?

Shinamae Sun 23-May-21 12:36:48

Not a one

When you have a row with someone, do you explode and get it over with or do you bear a grudge. Unfortunately I have to say I bear a grudge

nadateturbe Sun 23-May-21 11:44:42

The first boy I kissed was to get the experience of kissing, nothing more. Mouths closed, of course. I was fifteen. He was good looking (Malcolm) but I wasn't interested in him. We were in a park with friends, and went behind a tree, did it, then joined everyone again. No feelings involved, didn't really think about it. It served a purpose.

Is there a boyfriend whom you "dumped" that you wish you hadn't?

FannyCornforth Sun 23-May-21 10:34:59

I remember being in pushchair going to the big park in Cradley Heath with my Great Nan. About two and a half, three.

Who was the first boy that you kissed?
What did you think of it?

Puzzler61 Sun 23-May-21 07:34:16

I do. I believe we have lived a life before this one. And we will live a life after this one.

What is your earliest memory and what age do you think you were?

FannyCornforth Sun 23-May-21 06:21:37

I've got masses of jewellery which I love; but my favourite is a gold necklace with an owl in flight in the centre. Its fastener is a heart shaped lock and key. It's gorgeous.
My most precious is my late Mom's eternity ring from my dad.

Prayer wise - I often pray to God and my mom. Who I realise that must think knock about together in heaven!

Do you believe in an afterlife?

Savvy Sun 23-May-21 01:54:47

BBbevan

Bed at 10ish but could be sooner if we have had a busy day. Always awake by six and up by eight.

Do you say a prayer, to someone or something if you are sad, happy etc?

Sorry, I cross posted, your question should be next.

Savvy Sun 23-May-21 01:53:00

It varies, if I go to bed to sleep then usually between 4-5am, any earlier and I read until I feel sleepy. Getting up depends on how much sleep I get that night (chronic insomniac) and can be as early as 6.30am or as late as 10am. If its the former, then I'm not safe to leave the house alone as my reaction times and my co-ordination are shot to pieces. Brain fog doesn't begin to describe it.

Whats your favourite item of jewellery?

BBbevan Sun 23-May-21 01:47:18

Bed at 10ish but could be sooner if we have had a busy day. Always awake by six and up by eight.

Do you say a prayer, to someone or something if you are sad, happy etc?

Shinamae Sat 22-May-21 23:17:00

I left school at 15 and by the time I was nearly 16 had gone to Plymouth to work, got a job in a Joe Lyons café and a bedsit in Mutley plain..... those most certainly were the days ?

What time do you usually go to bed at night and get up in the morning?

NotAGran55 Sat 22-May-21 22:29:59

Never seen one .Says it all .

Did you live alone and support yourself when you left education and started working?

Mollygo Sat 22-May-21 22:04:16

Not any more. It was better when the judging was not quite so political. Will the European countries vote for the UK? Even less likely than it was before.

Do you like zombie films or series?

nadateturbe Sat 22-May-21 21:58:59

Double chocolate mini magnum. They come in a 6 pack with 3 choc and 3 caramel ones. My husband isn't allowed to eat the double chocolate ones.

Do you watch the Eurovision Song Competition?

biglouis Sat 22-May-21 21:40:57

Too many to mention!

I hate interruptions as my powers of concentration have declined with age. So I dont answer the door unless I'm expecting someone or they have a package to deliver. (I have cctv so I can see them)

As for odd likings I have always been crazy about tortoises although I no longer own any.

What is your favorite guilty snack or treat - even if you know its bad for you?

NotAGran55 Sat 22-May-21 17:03:10

Number 8 is my favourite number . I have a thing about symmetry and the double symmetry pleases me no end!

Do you have any funny little likes or dislikes ?

lovebeigecardigans1955 Sat 22-May-21 16:14:25

Wash any muck off, cut out the 'eyes' or any other undesirable bits and score with a knife, place on kitchen paper and put in microwave. The least effort the better.

Do you have a favourite number and if so which one?

BBbevan Sat 22-May-21 16:03:17

No , and never have.

How do you prepare your potatoes for baking ?

hollysteers Sat 22-May-21 15:27:24

My legs.

Do you wear headbands?

FannyCornforth Sat 22-May-21 11:36:54

No. Not yet...

What is your best physical feature?

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion