Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(128 Posts)
Pantglas2 Thu 25-Mar-21 06:24:01

Good morning Mick and all who follow from a dry and cool north Wales where I’m up with sparrowfart because I shall be trotting to Llandudno shortly for my second ? - the sum of excitement at Pantglas Towers these days!

DH was done yesterday and will be back to usefulness (very sexy in my eyes, what else are they for....?) later installing plastic sheeting in the shower cubicle and new wash basin taps which will mean our little abode has been completely refreshed since this dratted disease!

Loved those little bunnies B9Exchange and cute Pinchy is coming along a treat.....I’m all Eastery with a week to go?

Stay safe everyone x

Ashcombe Thu 25-Mar-21 06:21:07

Good morning Mick & co. from a dull (weather wise!) Torbay, with sun promised later so I hope to go and see the sea (and cruise ships!) as I walk over the Downs.

My thoughtful DD2 surprised me with these lovely Spring flowers via Bunches, delivered yesterday by my lovely postman. They were in tight bud so are still opening up. Kind gestures, such as the supportive comments from so many of you, have helped me through this week. Thank you. ?

Pinchy must be doing well if he’s becoming cheeky! He sounds like a character and you must be overjoyed that his wounds have healed, sheepandcattle.

With kind thoughts for Stillearning and her grieving friend and continuing to uphold them in prayer along with Tanith’s grandson, who yesterday came through surgery for a brain tumour.

Have a good day, everyone, and I hope all with worries and pain find relief. ?

12Michael Thu 25-Mar-21 06:12:00

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley this morning .
Today for me a quiet day of housework , shredding etc , followed by cycling on TV this afternoon.
Mind you watching cycle races , seems in Europe as very touchy area, with maybe key races being postponed or channelled n France and Belgium etc , due to covid outbreaks this 3rd wave could easily enter UK .
Take Care,
Mick