Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday 14th October 2021

(55 Posts)
Beechnut Thu 14-Oct-21 07:14:23

Good Morning everyone from Severnside. It’s dry and dark with the amber glow of sunrise.

I do enjoy a Bond film Mick even though you know it’ll ending in fights, explosions and him getting cosy with the girl ?

Congratulations on your two anniversaries Mattie. ?
I’d better get on and tidy my craft room as I have some cards to make for a new arrival and I’d best let the hoover come out to play, it’s been a while!

Have a good day all and rest your foot Blossoming ?

Ashcombe Thu 14-Oct-21 06:53:19

Good morning from a chilly Torbay with a sunny day forecast.

Yesterday, our theatre social club was pleased to meet again, now that the premises have reopened following deep cleaning. We were delighted to welcome one of our members who is also a published author of four novels. She entertained us with some amusing anecdotes that have enriched her writing. Her name is Stephanie Austin and I would recommend her books. Here is a link to her talking about her work:-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKRwbs3NRT0

Her books are available on Amazon, in bookshops and may be downloaded for kindles.

So sorry to read of your fall, Blossoming. I expect you’ve tried ice to reduce the swelling and resting is a good idea. All good wishes for your anniversaries, grandMattie! ???Glad Mick enjoyed the movie. ???

Enjoy whatever today brings, everyone. ?????

Blossoming Thu 14-Oct-21 06:48:58

Good morning Mick and all. It’s still dark outside in my corner of Lancashire. I had a fall yesterday and my foot i# badly bruised. The pain has kept me awake, just waiting for the painkillers to kick in. I think I will be staying in bed today so I can rest it.

grandMattie Thu 14-Oct-21 06:21:50

Good morning from a still dark, grey E Kent.
I’m glad you enjoyed the film, Mick.
Quiet day today, after my Spanish class. They restarted a fortnight ago but I didn’t feel brave enough to attend, even virtually.
Yesterday was our first WA and tomorrow our second! We went out to dinner in the local hotel. We got married in my native Mauritius. Priests are not registrars there, but we needed it all to be legal and above board… I tell DH the two dates gives him a second chance to remember.
Have a gentle day everyone, especially harrigran and Marydoll. Catch a passing flamingo ?. ☀️☀️???

Michael12 Thu 14-Oct-21 06:00:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dark and dry start here in Brackley this morning , Yesterdays trip to see the last Bond film was OK , enjoyed it , the reason I say last was it gave me the impression the way the story went ,and the film ending a Lois Armstrong number from an earlier Bond film as well.
Today usual trip to Bicester later on the bus , coffee etc at the bakery cafe and small shop after .
Take Care ,
Mick