Gransnet forums

Chat

Virtual sho

(29 Posts)
Elizabeth1 Fri 03-Apr-20 14:19:15

Hi everyone I’ve opened a virtual shop for my grandsons they’ve bought two chocolate bars this morning costing 75p does anyone want something from my shop. No need to fear being too close to anyone it’s just pretend. Do you want to use your imagination while shopping I’ll see if I can get it for you.wink

midgey Fri 03-Apr-20 14:22:26

Oh Elizabeth, how handy! I would really love a quarter of liquorice torpedoes. (Perhaps you are too young for quarters if so make it 100gms)! ?

Lucca Fri 03-Apr-20 14:23:56

Great idea, I think your business would really take off if it had a side line in hairdressing and waxing.....

EllanVannin Fri 03-Apr-20 14:27:54

I'd like a quarter of midget gems please.

Nico97 Fri 03-Apr-20 15:24:41

A quarter of sherbet lemons and a quarter of sweet peanuts please smile

EllanVannin Fri 03-Apr-20 15:28:30

Ooooh, sherbert dib-dabs. My mouth's watering at the thought of that fizzy powder.

Nortsat Fri 03-Apr-20 15:32:56

A big bag of cheese and onion crisps and a bottle of dry white wine, for me please.
My partner will have a box of Hotel Chocolate chocs and a bottle of Merlot.
Our cats will have gently poached chicken breasts.
Thank you, we can’t wait for it all to arrive .... ?????

Alishka Fri 03-Apr-20 15:33:15

Any chocolate concrete?I could buy some and smuggle it into the pocket of my regulation navy blue knickers to eat during double maths this arvers.

GrannyGravy13 Fri 03-Apr-20 15:38:21

Self Raising flour for me please, it seems everyone in SE Essex has decided to become home bakers and there is none to be had for love, money or even in exchange for a couple of toilet rolls!!confused

AGAA4 Fri 03-Apr-20 15:49:33

5 kilos of chocolate please and some indigestion tablets. Thanks

annodomini Fri 03-Apr-20 15:57:05

A big bar of dark chocolates with fruit and nuts please. Oh and a Magnum to eat immediately!

sodapop Fri 03-Apr-20 15:59:31

Magic plain chocolate covered caramels which won't damage my teeth please.

All the latest books to keep me occupied

Yorksherlass Fri 03-Apr-20 16:06:55

Please can I have some blackjacks and fruit salad chews, oh and a large g + t , thank you ?

rosenoir Fri 03-Apr-20 16:39:04

Could I have some suet or dumpling mix please, making a stew and it really needs dumplings.

Urmstongran Fri 03-Apr-20 16:50:32

Hi Elizabeth1 what a great idea!
Could I have a bag of salted cashew nuts (failing that, peanuts).
Himself forgot to buy them yesterday and as they are non essential without your shop I’d have to wait until next Thursday!

Granny23 Fri 03-Apr-20 16:51:05

A daily supply of custard slices please. I'm even dreaming/drooling about them. Failing that some fresh cream chocolate eclairs. Those who are shopping for me say the in store bakery has closed and keeping bringing me Mr Kipling's cakes, which are not, tastewise, worth the calories the calories therein.

Gransooz Fri 03-Apr-20 16:58:21

? Are your sweet peanuts the ones with actual crushed peanuts in them? If so, I’ll take 200grams please. The only ones I have been able to find recently (not very recently!) have crushed wafers and they’re naff. Oh and I’ll have 100grams of ginger creams. Thankyou. Mmmmm ?

Anniebach Fri 03-Apr-20 17:02:45

May I have 4 liquorice sticks please

Curlywhirly Fri 03-Apr-20 17:10:18

Oh, let me think .... some Kettle cheese and onion crisps, preferably a family size bag and some garlic olives; then a large block of dark chocolate with hazelnuts. I can't eat those crisps and olives unless I have wine, so can I also have a bottle of either a Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc or a Shiraz, I'm not fussy, either will do! ???

BradfordLass73 Sat 04-Apr-20 06:20:29

Could you get me a baby elephant? I think I have more than enough herbage around here to feed it and it could sleep in my room.

NotAGran55 Sat 04-Apr-20 07:15:55

A jar of chipotle , some chilli flakes and curry powder please .
All out of stock yesterday when I did a big supermarket shop.
Not intending to go again for a very long time and I will miss these sad
Thank you ?

Elizabeth1 Sat 04-Apr-20 08:38:13

Good morning all the virtual shop is now open what would you like today. There’s no elephants left I’m so sorry

annsixty Sat 04-Apr-20 09:17:23

Good morning.
I would like a large box of stem ginger covered in dark chocolate and for this evening, cashew nuts and some large “hand cooked” (that always makes me smile) crisps and chive and onion dip.
I won’t be sharing that by the way.
To whom do we send the payment or is it all free “on the government”?

Elizabeth1 Sat 04-Apr-20 10:13:39

annesixtyand everyone remember this shop is virtual no real money will exchange hands just use your imagination and enjoy the moment of thought

Jane43 Sat 04-Apr-20 10:16:21

Short grain rice to make a rice pudding for me please. We’ve looked everywhere for it.