Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Sunday

(7 Posts)
Rufus2 Sun 05-Apr-20 15:31:27

Sorry! I was in full flight when the GN gremlin struck again and wiped the slate clean. it must have been something I said. hmm
It's now 12.30a.m. Monday. No worries; it will keep till later! grin
Cheers and Good Health. wine

Elizabeth1 Sun 05-Apr-20 16:15:43

Good evening everyone - who’s been feeling the cold today and who’s feeling the warm weather. Me I’ve been frozen all day unless I’m under my warm cosy electric blanket it might be the blood thinner I’m on making me feel cold After FaceTiming my son I saw the family going about with few clothes on due to warm weather they’re even going to have a bbq I’m so jealous I wish it was warmer here. Oh well can’t have everything can I.

rafichagran Sun 05-Apr-20 16:40:52

Good Evening. Back at work tommorow, so I am going to have a early night. Key worker by the way.

Callistemon Sun 05-Apr-20 16:54:55

I'm not sure where you are Elizbeth but it has been an odd day here weatherwise (UK)
Cool and cloudy this morning then the sun broke through and it was very pleasant. I decided to do some gardening and the wind got up, so I came I doors. Now it's pleasant and sunny again and the wind dropped.

Rufus I type out careful posts then everything freezes and, as they say in Wales, there it was - gone!

Stay safe, rafichagran, thank you, we do think of you all.

gillybob Sun 05-Apr-20 17:00:36

Good evening /morning to you Rufus it’s so annoying when that happens ! Grrrrr I typed a huge post out the other morning snd whooosh it was gone . Probably did all the other Goodmorningers a huge favour grin

We were promised a lovely warm sunny day here today but those North Sea Winds were bloomin’ chilly so I’ve been working in the garden with a big jumper on . Brrrrrrr

Anyhoo I hope you are well smile

Megs36 Sun 05-Apr-20 17:09:39

It must be your name alerts them, Rufus, to get out the red pen ?‍??‍?.
Lovely weather here, really Spring , (sorry Elizabeth. If you can ignore ( not easy) the dreaded bug shut in is almost pleasant , we haven’t been outside the door since March 19th when my husband had his ambulance ride, he’s high risk , I think I’ve already said that, I’m getting so confused, I’m not sure of the time of day.
Good luck with your next message Rufus!

Jane10 Sun 05-Apr-20 17:10:28

We set out for our daily walk all muffled up as it looked so grey and windy out. Imagine our surprise on exiting the building to find lovely warm air. Really quite balmy. Very unscottish! I was forced to remove my fake fur hat, several of my fleeces, two scarves (not all of them because you never know), my outer gloves, salopettes, gaiters and muff.
Exaggerating? Moi?
Well we had a nice walk anyway.