Gransnet forums

Chat

Masterchef what do you think?

(8 Posts)
25Avalon Tue 02-Mar-21 11:20:58

Anybody watch Masterchef last night? Apart from the terrible Greg Wallace who now thinks he knows everything about cooking, I thought John Torrode had gone down hill. He seems to have put on weight and as for his perm type hair style it was to me a complete turn off.

grannysyb Tue 02-Mar-21 11:26:36

Never watch it, loathe Greg Wallace !

Kate1949 Tue 02-Mar-21 11:40:39

I think Masterchef is one of the most boring programmes on TV. Just my opinion obviously.

keepingquiet Tue 02-Mar-21 11:53:10

It is the only cookery programme I ever watch but didn't see it last night. Maybe I shouldn't bother. I only watch it for Marcus Waring (bit of a crush thing!) and for the people taking part because I think they are incredibly brave.

Calendargirl Tue 02-Mar-21 12:15:10

I don’t watch it, but saw a trailer.

I used to think John Torode was quite fanciable, but yes, like many others, he has put on weight, hair rather grey and a strange style, and just looks older!

Greg looked much the same, well, hair wise anyway! Looks better now he has lost weight.

Nonogran Tue 02-Mar-21 12:26:45

Greg Wallace is an inane presenter. Enthusiasm gone mad. Can't bear watching him. He does/did a series of programmes which I think were called "Inside the factory" which in principle was of interest to me but he totally ruined it with his "Wow" to this and "Wow" to that, hysteria. I couldn't watch it.

jerseygirl Tue 02-Mar-21 12:32:11

John torode looks awful at the moment. He has put weight on and his hair is terrible. It needs a really good cut. Maybe he cant get it cut due to lockdown. Maybe he is just enjoying married life.

Redhead56 Tue 02-Mar-21 14:55:35

I have always watched it better than watching a stupid soap. I am not interested in the presenters it’s about the cooking for me