Gransnet forums

Chat

Does anyone know what Archie Harrison Mountbatten-windsor like

(225 Posts)
Dottynan Fri 07-May-21 13:31:46

Or even who he looks like. I love seeing little babies grow into toddlers and seeing their resemblance to relatives emerge but so far all we know is what Archies hand looks like and the back of his head.

Blossoming Fri 07-May-21 13:35:47

No, and I don’t need to know.

lemongrove Fri 07-May-21 13:38:22

It’s really very odd isn’t it? Why not have taken that photo of him holding balloons from the front aspect?
All I can think of is that they won’t release any ‘free’ photos of him and want to continue being mysterious in that celeb sort of way that some cultivate.After all...it’s got people talking about them again.

Nannylovesshopping Fri 07-May-21 13:39:04

I bet he’s gorgeous, also would love to see him, but understand his parents don’t want him in the public eye, and of course that’s up to them.

maddyone Fri 07-May-21 13:43:08

If Harry and Meghan don’t want Archie in the public eye that’s fine, and it’s their choice. However I would prefer that they don’t release any photographs of him at all in that case, instead of releasing a photo of him from the back.

Lucca Fri 07-May-21 13:46:28

Three concurrent threads about h m and now A. Is this a GN record ?

3nanny6 Fri 07-May-21 13:48:02

It is all a bit sad but they are the parents and what they say goes.
I wonder if they will release a family photo when the new baby arrives in the summer. Somehow I don't think they will.

maddyone Fri 07-May-21 13:51:51

It could be Lucca grin

BlueBelle Fri 07-May-21 13:51:56

Oh stop stop do please stop all these threads ...now at a baby
If you don’t like Meghan and Harry just walk on by it’s like poking a sleeping dog all the time

merlotgran Fri 07-May-21 14:07:27

If you google Archie going to school and scroll down a bit, there’s a pic of Meghan taking him to nursery school. I’m not going to post the link as it might have been taken without her permission.

DD pointed it out to me after it turned up on Twitter

JaneJudge Fri 07-May-21 14:09:49

I imagine he looks like a mixture between his Mum and Dad

lemongrove Fri 07-May-21 14:10:41

Lucca

Three concurrent threads about h m and now A. Is this a GN record ?

It may be if you started a fourth one.Go on...you know you want to ?

AmberSpyglass Fri 07-May-21 14:12:45

Why should parents who want to keep their child out of the public eye be forced to show pictures to the world?

Lucca Fri 07-May-21 14:13:06

Can’t think what else could be dredged up to be honest !

lemongrove Fri 07-May-21 14:15:32

They aren’t Amber but they put out the one of Archie from behind for some reason.They didn’t need to.

Gannygangan Fri 07-May-21 14:19:18

I would prefer it if they didn't show any photos at all. We don't need to see him.

I'd also have preferred it had they gone on to live that private life they were on about.

I just hope he didn't let go of those balloons! Awful things that damage wildlife etc.

Lucca Fri 07-May-21 14:19:34

For the attention of Dottynan. Here you are. End of thread maybe ?!

EllanVannin Fri 07-May-21 14:21:16

I don't know why they bothered, odd couple that they are.

lemsip Fri 07-May-21 14:22:21

If Archie had the title Prince we would be seeing him front view. This photo is from a sulking Meghan. If she had any decency she wouldn't show this picture of her child's back!

FannyCornforth Fri 07-May-21 14:28:08

He looks like his maternal grandfather which should rankle a tad.

Redhead56 Fri 07-May-21 14:39:18

He does look like Thomas Markle

Anniebach Fri 07-May-21 15:24:41

Didn’t they release a video of him on his 1st birthday, with
A book about a duck ?

merlotgran Fri 07-May-21 15:24:51

Why are celebs in the habit of carrying their children most of the time even when heavily pregnant?

TerriBull Fri 07-May-21 15:34:58

When we saw him aged one, I thought he looked like his grandad Thomas Markle, but of course children change enormously as they grow.

In the absence of not seeing the little fellow here's his favourite nursery rhyme.

Baa Baa non specified coloured grain fed sheep
Have you any cruelty free wool?
Yes gender neutral person, yes gender neutral person
three recycled eco friendly bags full!

Kim19 Fri 07-May-21 15:43:40

Find the back view just a little offensive. Don't know why. Wish they hadn't bothered but suspect they're revelling in 'smarty pants' attitude. Oh dear.