Gransnet forums

Chat

Does anyone have The Kate Greenaway Doll Book by Valerie Janitch?

(3 Posts)
Fairycakes Mon 04-Dec-23 18:14:55

I'm wondering if anyone has The Kate Greenaway Doll Book by Valerie Janitch? I want to make a rag doll, and have seen this book on Amazon but it doesn't give details about the size of the dolls. I don't want to make really big dolls. I think 12-I5" is about the size I am looking for.

I am fairly new to sewing, so if anyone knows of any easy rag dolls to make, that would be helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Many thanks.

PiscesLady Tue 05-Dec-23 12:34:17

Sorry you have not had any replies yet Fairycakes It may be better if you posted this request under the 'Art & Crafts' Forum, either as a new thread or post it into the one titled 'Sewing, the craft, fabrics, patterns, problems'
I bought a lovely rag doll book a few years ago but have yet to get round to making one. I cannot put my hand on the book at present but I think it gives the patterns to be photocopied & sized up by a percentage, which you could easily adjust to suit the required size.
The attached picture is from the internet. The author is Corinne Crasbercu.

Fairycakes Tue 05-Dec-23 13:34:50

Thank you, PiscesLady. The post doesn't seem to have caught anyone's attention yet ๐Ÿ˜„. I think you are right; I'll try and re-post it under another section. Thank you for pointing it out.