Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(1000 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 25-Feb-14 15:38:40

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners.

Best of luck!

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 25-Feb-14 15:40:13

Lona

Hi Kat no sign of my Heat Holders yet.
Has anyone else received theirs?

Thanks for letting me know - I'll drop a mail to the PR and will see if it has been dispatched.

harrigran Tue 25-Feb-14 18:37:51

Thank you for the book, Go to sleep or I Let Loose the Leopard, I just know GDs are going to love it.

joannapiano Tue 25-Feb-14 19:08:05

Thank you very much for Go to sleep or I let loose the leopard.7 Year old GS read it to his two younger sisters after school today and they were engrossed!
Sometimes when I have had various GC staying it has felt like I have been in to settle them down about 28 times, just like the babysitter in the book.
Luckily, unlike her,I haven't had to trek upstairs as we have a bungalow!
The illustrations are good fun!

baubles Tue 25-Feb-14 22:03:14

Thank you for my copy of Let Loose the Leopard, it looks like a fun story.

Sook Wed 26-Feb-14 08:53:41

My copy of Let Loose the Leopard arrived yesterday. I have three of my DGC today and I know they are going to love it.

Thank you very much smile

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 26-Feb-14 09:47:36

Glad you like - must say we loved it the minute we saw it - great book!

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 26-Feb-14 14:07:20

You're all very welcome to post reviews on our children's books review page smile

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 26-Feb-14 14:15:47

Very welcome indeed grin

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 26-Feb-14 14:37:46

You can get Let Loose the Leopard from a seller on Amazon for only£2 plus £2.80 p and p at the moment. Bargain!

annodomini Wed 26-Feb-14 15:32:44

Better bargain when you win it!

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 26-Feb-14 15:46:08

Well yes! Of course. But it's the next best thing if you haven't. smile

Lona Mon 03-Mar-14 14:20:04

Kat Thank you, I've just received my Heat Holders, and they feel so so soft and cosy.

I'm keeping the socks and giving the gloves to my dd, who has circulation problems in her fingers, and has to spend a lot of time cheering on her dds when they play hockey!

I typed Won Anything? in the search box.........................nothing came up!
There were two threads called that so, any chance Tech could get to grips with the search facility that isn't?

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 03-Mar-14 14:43:08

Lona

Kat Thank you, I've just received my Heat Holders, and they feel so so soft and cosy.

I'm keeping the socks and giving the gloves to my dd, who has circulation problems in her fingers, and has to spend a lot of time cheering on her dds when they play hockey!

I typed Won Anything? in the search box.........................nothing came up!
There were two threads called that so, any chance Tech could get to grips with the search facility that isn't?

Hi Lona, great news - glad it's arrived!

'fraid it's not possible to search thread titles. We've been nagging asking tech to improve the search facility, so hopefully it's in the works.

In the mean time, you can use Google to search thread titles. Eg. if you type site: gransnet.com "won anything?" the thread will come up smile

Lona Mon 03-Mar-14 15:52:07

Thanks Kat, I don't know how Tech can sleep at night knowing that Google is better at this search stuff! wink

lucid Tue 04-Mar-14 10:08:34

Kat and all at Gransnet, thank you so much for the John Deere toys prize which arrived this morning. Littlest GD will love these toys as she is besotted with tractors.grin

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 10-Mar-14 15:05:53

Congrats to salsquiggle who has won a £200 Argos gift card. Please check your emails smile

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 10-Mar-14 18:13:14

Well done to sandra63, suzieo1, kathcake, middyoil and ctd who have won tickets to Country Living Spring Fair. Please check your mails for more info.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 13-Mar-14 10:17:05

Congrats to lefthanded, rosequartz and grumppa, who have been picked at random to win an Usborne clothbound gift edition of six of Shakespeare’s best-loved plays.

Please check your emails for more details.

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 14-Mar-14 08:55:49

Congrats to Ellen Donnan aged 5, her picture (posted by trayner) won the competition!

Please check your emails for more details about your Miffy lamp.

glammanana Fri 14-Mar-14 11:06:41

What a cute little dress well done to Ellen

KatGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 14-Mar-14 12:33:29

Well done to nonnasusie who has won a deluxe all-season wool duvet.

Please check your emails.

nonnasusie Fri 14-Mar-14 14:29:38

Thankyou, I look forward to receiving my duvet!

sylwright Fri 14-Mar-14 22:44:38

The link to "Won anything" takes you to the old thread which is full. I only found this thread by looking on the Forums.

It would be really helpful if the link was changed to send you to the new thread.

trayner Sat 15-Mar-14 08:00:10

Amazing news, thank you. Ellen was absolutely delighted when she found out she had won. Thank you so much.

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion