Gransnet forums

Discount codes/offers

They have done it again

(6 Posts)
glammanana Sun 02-Dec-12 14:06:38

Promo Code NOEL30FD for 30% discount and free delivery from Lands End for all products including already discounted products,I do so wish they would not do this as I have just racked up just over £100.00 on extra's but they are worth it.Offer on until to-morrow 3rd December,well worth a peek.

Mishap Sun 02-Dec-12 16:46:34

Huge thanks for that! I have been lusting after a Lands End tunic for a while but have managed to control myself - went on the site after reading this post and found that it had been reduced anyway, then added the promotion code plus free postage and basically I have my lusted-after tunic for less than half price!!! How did you find out about this?

I am very pleased so lots of thanks!!

glammanana Sun 02-Dec-12 17:00:57

Hey mishap so glad you got what you wanted there is nothing better specially when you get it at a great price,you will now most probably receive e-mails from them offering promo codes etc.
I have ordered the ladies clogg slippers they where £20 pair or if you bought 2 there was £10.00 discount then 30% off and free delivery came to £10.40 a pair fabulous,*mr glamma* happy with his padded jacket for £24+ free postage down from £100.00,if you remember last year we all bought a few things in the sale thats when I got my fur trimmed parka and I have not had it off my back these past few weeks it's fab.

Ana Sun 02-Dec-12 17:20:51

I had a look at the site but it was so slow it drove me mad! Perhaps everyone else is looking too. They seem to have a different Promotional code now - MERRY30 - do they change it every day?

glammanana Sun 02-Dec-12 17:33:42

Ana the promo code is typed in when you come to pay at the checkout you type it in then click "apply" I had no probs when I was on it seemed to be running OK,it could be all the GNers that are on there grin

demon Mon 14-Jan-13 09:11:10

Message deleted by Gransnetfor breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.