Gransnet forums

Discount codes/offers

Celtic Sheepskin 20% off

(9 Posts)
sunflowersuffolk Mon 18-Nov-13 10:31:26

May be of help to someone. Lovely sheepskin boots I'm pondering over. Code is TWFX lasts until 23 December on full price items.

Tegan Mon 18-Nov-13 10:50:18

I was worried about the size to get but you seem to buy your usual boot size and they allow for the lining. I'm going to wear mine today and see how they feel. May use that code to get some for my daughter as a present.

sunflowersuffolk Mon 18-Nov-13 10:55:18

Yes when I got my Emus they felt tighter at first, but the sheepskin treads down fairly soon.

Tegan Mon 18-Nov-13 10:56:51

I'm a bit worried about driving in them as the sole is so thick and my feet feel so much bigger; may have a trial run round a car park somewhere.

gillybob Mon 18-Nov-13 11:09:55

I would love a pair of these will have to drop a few hints to DH.

Just a quick question...........I am a size 5.5 (in an ideal world) do you go half a size down or half up? Thanks.

glammanana Mon 18-Nov-13 11:17:25

Thanks for the code sunflowersuffolk I had been looking at the "Tie Detail Boot" but tried to justify the price but my mind has been made up now with a 20% discount so just off to order and see if any chance my size available as more often than not when there is a chance to save money my size is always sold out or to be ordered !!

sunflowersuffolk Mon 18-Nov-13 12:22:13

Gillybob I have never ordered from Celtic, just looked (so far) I think it best you ring and ask their advice. I believe they are very helpful.

Tegan Mon 25-Nov-13 18:44:37

bumped up....

Tegan Tue 26-Nov-13 23:06:13

...ditto...