Gransnet forums

Education

Learning to Blog--a new 'marathon' challenge

(86 Posts)
GrandmaMiney Mon 05-Nov-12 20:08:17

I've decided to take a mini course 'Beginning a Blog'. It starts at London's V&A museum tomorrow. I guess many of you are already blogging, but this is a new challenge for me.

When I started the Walking a Marathon (in a day) topic in the Exercise forum I was amazed by all the good ideas and support I received. So--I thought I'd share my experience of this new challenge, and welcome your comments and ideas.

I'm off for the first day tomorrow, so I'll log in and let you know how it goes. I see on the programme that there is a period set aside for us to explore the museum and take photos, make notes etc. Presumably this is for material to use on our blog.

Eventually I plan to blog on Learning to love the Challenge of Ageing (which I hinted at in the above forum after I completed my walking Marathon in September). Maybe I need to seek out some beautiful images of 'ageing' in the V&A tomorrow. moon

Any other ideas? Please!
I better go and 'google' the V&A catalogue for inspiration. So many beautiful artefacts--but what theme could I choose?

As they say--Watch this Space.....smile

GrandmaMiney Fri 23-Nov-12 09:37:09

Finished Project 1 just before midnight last night wine for my blog
www. autumnglint.wordpress.com

My intention is to start Project 2: A View of Viet Nam next week. brew

Have a good weekend smile

rkoorbrad Fri 23-Nov-12 19:07:26

Message deleted by Gransnet.

rkoorbrad Fri 23-Nov-12 19:07:29

Message deleted by Gransnet.

jO5 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:14:07

And I thought I'd missed something interesting!

Ana Fri 23-Nov-12 19:17:16

'Ask your ex boyfriend....'?? hmm

Elegran Fri 23-Nov-12 19:24:23

Not surprised he's ex if his fiance went on nagging him about wedding dresses as often as RookBrat.

If ever I need another wedding dress (unlikely), that is one firm I shall avoid.

jO5 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:25:34

Not so much of the 'ex' Madam!

jO5 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:26:21

Oh God! I thought we were back to jenricks!!! grin

jO5 Fri 23-Nov-12 19:27:09

I've got to get off of here. I'm going dotty!!! grin

GrandmaMiney Sat 24-Nov-12 20:58:28

I think it's time to end this topic. Au revoir smile