Gransnet forums

Food

Tesco Delivery Saver

(6 Posts)
Floradora9 Mon 22-Aug-22 18:15:37

I have for some time used my Tesco clubcard vouchers to pay for 6 months of delivery saver. This meant for an outlay of £15 of Clubcard vouchers I got 6 months of delivery saver. Now the blighters are stopping you getting triple points from the vouchers to pay for this . From November it will just be pound for pound making it 3 times more expensive. In the winter I might just keep this going but perhaps stop for the rest of the year. It was great during lockdown to get groceries delivered anytime but this needs a rethink.

PiscesLady Tue 29-Nov-22 13:13:49

For a long time now I've been paying £3.49 a month for midweek deliveries. Which is only Tuesday Wednesday & Thursdays. However if I occasionally need a delivery outside of this under the circumstances, I don't mind paying the extra.
I used to use my loyalty points to pay subscriptions to Radio Times & Gardners World. Now they will only pay for Radio Times.

YorkLady Tue 29-Nov-22 13:29:04

I also use the Clubcard vouchers towards delivery costs. My plan expires in February and I think I will just pay as required and use my vouchers towards a treat!

Tizliz Tue 29-Nov-22 14:40:28

Still good value - 40 miles to Tesco, saves so much time and fuel.

sweetcakes Tue 29-Nov-22 17:29:51

I pay just over £6 a month well worth it with delivery saver as the time I get it delivered its a prime slot of £7 bargin.

Chestnut Tue 29-Nov-22 18:05:06

I'm more than happy to pay for delivery as I have mobility issues and no car. I really appreciate just how lucky I am that someone picks it, packs it, and brings it to my house, up the stairs and into my flat. All for £3. What more could you ask?