Gransnet forums

Games

Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Miss MaryDoll’s Frustratingly Fabulous, Fantabulous Photo Teaser!

(180 Posts)
Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 08:32:16

*REMEMBER THE RULES! DIRE CONSEQUENCES WILL ENSUE FOR ANYONE WHO POSTS THE ANSWERS!

Good morning class, as the weather is lovely, we will be doing mostly outdoor learning today. No, Doodle and Pantglas, that doesn't mean you can slope off to the beach, whatever that besom, Chewbacca has told you!

I'm hoping that today's teaser is an easier one for you! wink.

The answer has eight letters _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

CraftyGranny Fri 29-May-20 08:52:15

Gud mawnin Miss. It is a luverly dae iznt it

CraftyGranny Fri 29-May-20 08:55:21

Can we plae rowndas. I av me nayvi nikers on todae

Bathsheba Fri 29-May-20 08:56:09

Mawnin Miss Doll Yay itz Frydy!!! I ovaslep toodae an iz amaisin I mannij to get to skul on tim!!!

I no thiss!

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 08:58:31

Mawnin Miss, anuvva trikki puzzel ? Its lyke an earwerm for ve eyes an wil dryve me mad awl dai now! ?

Bathsheba Fri 29-May-20 09:01:35

CraftyGranny sew av I! Yeah, kan we plae rowndas Miss. Kan we, kan we? I pwomiss Ile twy not to hit the bawl so ard it gose on the skul greanhows an brakes awl the glars agen lik wot I did lars tim blush.

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 09:05:30

Gurrrrls you are on fire today!
CraftyGranny, class swot?, followed close behind by Bathsheba ?.

You can have the rest of the day off girls! grin

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 09:06:30

Ooh dem norty gurls lass nite! Done spect eni wurk outta dem toodae coz they woz up afta lites owt gettin up to orl soartsa myschif ?

I wil stydee this veri cerfli an let ewe noe layte - I am a bit sloe wiv thees pussls in spyte ov avin orl my bajs?

Witzend Fri 29-May-20 09:08:26

This is my muvver riting to you not me I have a very bad tumy ake and wont be comming to scool today
Your’s faythfuly
My Muvver

CraftyGranny Fri 29-May-20 09:10:28

I dont wont thhe dae off Miss, I lyke skool an I wonna plae rowndas.
Snot fair

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 09:13:49

Now Witzend, get here now, or else.
Do you think I came up the River Clyde on a banana boat? This class has gone steadily downhill, since that new girl Chewy appeared!
I would speak to her parents, but apparently they are working away from home for Her Majesty!

Bathsheba Fri 29-May-20 09:18:56

Aw Witzend yoo shuda chekd yore spelin! Ifn yood spelt proppa Miss wuldn av nowne it woz yoo wot rote the lettr. Nex tim jus member its ' yaws fafelee'.

Kalu Fri 29-May-20 09:23:22

Eyev did thi puzl Miss

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 09:28:39

Oh we are doing well today! I told you I would go easy on you!

Pantglas?, Kalu, ?, Gillybob ?, Oldwoman ? and Puzzler ?

As you have all worked so hard, you may go out to the playground for an ?

Pittcity Fri 29-May-20 09:29:53

I fink I've got one of those fings sumwhere but haven't seen it recently..... hasn't got 8 lettas though?

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 09:36:56

I can't come to skool today cos I has to werk sad

Bathsheba Fri 29-May-20 09:47:28

Oh Chewy thas not rite, chiwdun ov skul aj ar not spose to go to werk. Im prittee sertin itz genst the lore. Yoo need to get yore dad to do sumfin bout dis. Oh ang on, tho, he karn at the mo kan he....

Witzend Fri 29-May-20 09:50:09

Hee hee i hid in the gardan until my muvver had gon to werk and ive eeten a hole pot of strorbry jam and a packit of choclat biscits so I reely hav got a tumy ake now so thare

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 09:55:31

Wot ewe dun wiv Doodle, Chewbacca? Ope ewe avn led er inta the brambls o dlinkwensee?

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 10:29:08

Oh no! If Doods is in Dlinkwen Sea she mite droun sad We mus go an fined her . . .

Callistemon Fri 29-May-20 10:42:12

Chewbacca you cud com to werk here and be our classroom assistant.

MissMarydoll needs help with us lot

grandMattie Fri 29-May-20 10:46:47

s'easy, Miss... anyfink else?

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 11:04:32

Chewy is yoo in Delinkwen Sea wiv Doods? Do yoo nede elp two? ile get a lyfe belt if i cn fined wun . . .

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 11:22:17

????. Iz awl rite. I not dwownin jus wavin ? I jus a bit layte. Cor yous wuldn beleeve wot chewy told me las nite abot wear babees cum from. I fink she woz avin me on dough it woz redicolus, I wooden do dat ?
Fankoo all four cumin to sayve me frum der Delinkwen sea. Yous can awl av a curly whurly. Iz got two do d puzzle four I cum an play.?

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 11:23:54

I fink I dun it. I tell Miss den I be out. Who’s in gole? ?