Gransnet forums

Games

Do any of you play The Sims4 computer game?

(13 Posts)
Beanutz2115 Sat 30-Apr-22 18:50:07

I play a role play game on my computer called The Sims4. I have been playing since yr 2000. It’s all about making and building houses and building families. Choosing their jobs, who their partners will be. Their aspirations and dreams-I control all of it. Do any of you play? I would love to know more about your games and characters you have created.

Blossoming Sat 30-Apr-22 19:35:21

I’m fairly sure it only came out in 2014. You might do better posting in a gamers forum rather than a grandparents’ forum

VioletSky Sat 30-Apr-22 20:46:40

I have played Sims but its not something that really interests me.

I play a lot of online games, play with my children, have my own PS4. Its great I can play and chat with my AC when they are miles away

VioletSky Sat 30-Apr-22 20:48:05

Blossoming

I’m fairly sure it only came out in 2014. You might do better posting in a gamers forum rather than a grandparents’ forum

The sims came out in 2000, there just have been newer versions since

MawtheMerrier Wed 18-May-22 10:16:30

Yeah, right.

classicabsolutely Fri 24-Jun-22 02:18:47

Beanutz2115

I play a role play game on my computer called The Sims4. I have been playing since yr 2000. It’s all about making and building houses and building families. Choosing their jobs, who their partners will be. Their aspirations and dreams-I control all of it. Do any of you play? I would love to know more about your games and characters you have created.

I played this game, it's fun to be able to build my house. I've been playing five nights at freddy's

Oopsadaisy1 Fri 24-Jun-22 09:10:43

MissOops used to play it, she went away for a week and couldn’t get onto the game, when she came back her ‘children’ in the game had been taken into care!

It all seemed a bit odd to me, but at that stage of her life and all it’s problems she seemed to enjoy it. It was very time consuming though.

thomasfrank Sat 19-Nov-22 08:47:15

No this is the first time I heard about Sims4. My favorite game is wordle unlimited .

Borunda Wed 16-Aug-23 03:28:19

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

meetveronicaste Fri 08-Sep-23 07:19:15

Beanutz2115

This game i still remember the best childhood memories i ever want to rejoin , regain it. But time is passed. People now a days play f1 clash , fight type games but these gems the ERA passed out. Still missing.

NotSpaghetti Fri 08-Sep-23 09:08:36

My children played Simcity in 1989 when it was new - it feels like "The Simms" was much later so 2000 sounds likely. I think they bought Simms 2 quite a few years after the first one. Ours were all PC games.

Talking about old computer ganes I'm a Sam and Max and Day of the Tentacle fan. The Simms was OK for an hour or 2 but Simm City was really hard to "put down".

Happy days.

NotSpaghetti Fri 08-Sep-23 09:10:40

The other "pointless" game we enjoyed was Theme Hospital.

Wheniwasyourage Fri 08-Sep-23 13:04:16

I liked Lemmings. smile