Gransnet forums

Gardening

Garden structure software?

(6 Posts)
Azalea99 Fri 07-May-21 23:07:17

I’ve probably got the wrong title for this thread, but I couldn’t think of anything better. I’ve been restructuring my garden and want to make notes about what is planted where. The garden area is about 50 m x 35 m, but the lawn is not much more than 7m x 2m. There is a shed and a greenhouse, but as you can tell, the majority is borders and trees. I want to be able to catalogue what I have planted and where. Thus far I’ve only been able to use the back of rolls of wallpaper, but that’s no good when you go to a garden centre. Equally, I prefer to spend my money on plants not software so would really appreciate frugal but tried&tested suggestions.
Thanks

B9exchange Fri 07-May-21 23:46:16

Might you find one of these helpful? I haven't used any of them, but at least you have a choice! smile www.countryliving.com/gardening/garden-ideas/g32405397/virtual-garden-planner/

JavierMGuerin Thu 08-Jul-21 08:26:28

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

JavierMGuerin Thu 08-Jul-21 08:30:49

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MawBe Thu 08-Jul-21 08:37:33

?????

Mollygo Thu 08-Jul-21 09:12:36

JavierMGuerin ???