Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(29 Posts)
12Michael Mon 18-Jun-18 06:20:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry but grey start here in Brackley , yesterdays trip to the NEC at Brum was busy , did both exhibition's on what was a warm day.
Mick

MawBroon Mon 18-Jun-18 06:35:06

Good Morning Mick and those to come. Still grey here in N Bucks but that could change.
Glad you had a good time at the NEC, Mick,but doing both exhibitions sounds exhausting.
Wishing everybody a pleasant day!

NanKate Mon 18-Jun-18 06:35:11

Morning Mick and All.

Glad you got to the Show Mick.

All sunny here in South Bucks.

Lovely to have DS here.

harrigran Mon 18-Jun-18 06:36:24

Good morning, yet another overcast day in the NE.
Family visited yesterday, I was tired afterwards.
Another day confined to the house, oh joy !

Marydoll Mon 18-Jun-18 06:40:19

Good morning everyone, overcast here in Glasgow.
Glad to see you had a good day yesterday, Mick.
We have DGD today, but not sure of our plans. If it stays dry, we will be off to the park.
Look after yourself, Harri.

cornergran Mon 18-Jun-18 06:45:38

Morning Mick, Morning All. Grey start in our corner of Somerset. Littlest is looking after us today grin so best stir. No idea what we’ll do, see how we all feel. Sounds a good if exhausting day yesterday, mick. Hope Monday is kind to everyone.

kittylester Mon 18-Jun-18 06:57:10

Morning all!

It's a brightish start in North Leicestershire. I am going to tackle the mountain of ironing this morning then going to a friend's for brew And gossip.

Take it easy harri flowers

Glad you enjoyed your exhausting day, Mick.

BlueBelle Mon 18-Jun-18 06:58:10

Yesterday’s we had three good morning Sundays now today we have three good morning Monday’s what’s going on ?

Alima Mon 18-Jun-18 06:59:02

Good morning everyone, I’m with you lot. Bit drizzly just now in North Hampshire. Looking forward to the footy tonight. (Do like your subtle hints about “the other side” Mick!)

gillybob Mon 18-Jun-18 07:05:26

Good morning Mick and everyone . A bit of a dull start here on the NE coast.
Well I didn’t win the lottery at the weekend so it’s back to “that place” for me today. I’m sure weekends are getting shorter.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Oopsadaisy53 Mon 18-Jun-18 07:19:24

Good morning Mick and everyone, it’s just stopped raining here, but it’s a very grey day, with a chilly wind.

I’ll try to finish planting the pots up today, if it warms up, otherwise I’ll have to water them all in their little boxes again.apart from that it’s a normal housework and washing Monday.

Have a good day everybody

Nana3 Mon 18-Jun-18 07:20:25

Good morning Mick and everyone, grey skies in Lancashire but the weather forecast says bright and breezy, I wonder if they ever look out of the window.
Had a lovely few days away in Melrose at the Literary Festival.
Busy day again today emptying my parents house, almost finished.
Best wishes harri flowers

ginny Mon 18-Jun-18 07:24:34

Good morning. As Maw said earlier it’s a bit grey still in N. Bucks. Forecast looks good ( if it is correct! ).
Out early to take DD2 to work as she has torn ligaments in her foot and can’t drive.
Otherwise a day of bits and bobs to attend to.

Gagagran Mon 18-Jun-18 07:30:39

Morning all!

Bit grey and cloudy here on the south coast but we are promised more sunshine from this afternoon and getting much warmer by Wednesday.

Laundry day today and other chores. Plus I am hoping my new vertical mouse arrives in the post.

Have a good day folks! sunshine

Greyduster Mon 18-Jun-18 07:42:43

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. The sun is shining in South Yorkshire this morning but after a painful sleepless night I feel like a limp rag so not going anywhere fast today. School run later. DH may have to go solo today. Have a good day folks.

Pittcity Mon 18-Jun-18 07:45:48

Good morning from sunny Colchester. It's been raining overnight but should be a warm day.
Walking Netball this morning.

Panache Mon 18-Jun-18 07:48:24

Good Morning to you all.

Weather rather grey but dry and so we are ever hopeful for later.

Even after a restful day I am still feeling the after effects of a far too busy saturday.........signs that perhaps I should heed my body clock!!

Hope the week is going to turn out a full and pleasant one for you all.Take care.

nanaK54 Mon 18-Jun-18 07:55:05

Wishing you all Good morning from an overcast Kent

silverlining48 Mon 18-Jun-18 07:56:25

Good morning all. Sun just peeping out after a grey start. I have a gp appointment this morning, test results and various ailments to discuss so have made a list. May have to prioritise if time runs out. Feeling ok-ish.
Wishing everyone a peaceful and productive day ahead.

Newquay Mon 18-Jun-18 08:23:22

What on Earth is a vertical mouse? Lol!

MawBroon Mon 18-Jun-18 08:27:28

One that isn’t lying down! Like a Meerkat? ??

Anniebach Mon 18-Jun-18 08:31:23

Good morning all x

kittylester Mon 18-Jun-18 08:31:53

We still haven't found our mouse!

Auntieflo Mon 18-Jun-18 08:32:04

Good morning all, from a frequent lurker. Greyish here in Berks, hoping it will brighten up later. I was also wondering about the vertical mouse Newquay, will Gagagran let us know?

NfkDumpling Mon 18-Jun-18 08:55:59

Morning All

Is a vertical mouse like a small version of a rat up a drainpipe?

Grey and breezy in Norfolk, but not too cold. Forecast says it should get out later. It did yesterday - eventually. We have a thrush singing wonderfully in our walnut tree. So nice to hear him.

Now waiting the imminent arrival of a lovely lady for a reflexology session. Then a friend is calling round for coffee with the pictures of the African safari she’s just got back from. A nice day beckons.