Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Tuesday

(24 Posts)
12Michael Tue 23-May-17 06:58:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright bur dull at moment as of yesterday here in Brackley, BT called again yesterday they come Friday afternoon hope they fix it right this time.
Mick

whitewave Tue 23-May-17 07:01:01

Good morning on this sad day

My thoughts and sympathy for all the relatives of the dead and injured

Mapleleaf Tue 23-May-17 07:15:58

Good morning everyone,
Indeed, a terrible day, once again. My thoughts go to those poor families and victims.

kittylester Tue 23-May-17 07:17:27

Good morning. My thoughts are also with the people affected last night.

It is a bright start in North Leicestershire too. My main task today is ironing.

MawBroon Tue 23-May-17 07:24:06

A sunny morning here in N Bucks but feeling overshadowed by the dreadful events in Manchester. Can't choose between angry, sad or despairing. Either way a big dark shadow has been cast over the country.

Greyduster Tue 23-May-17 07:56:43

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. Sunny here in South Yorkshire. School run this afternoon. Shocked this morning to hear the news from Manchester. My heart goes out to the victims.

NfkDumpling Tue 23-May-17 07:59:34

Morning All

It's a wonderful summer day here in Norfolk with the birds all singing. I feel so blessed and fortunate - and confused. I just cannot understand why. Why do such a thing? Sorry threads are crossing.

Pittcity Tue 23-May-17 08:04:23

Good morning from a sunny Colchester. Hot day promised again.
Watching the news in shock. Yet again families have been devastated and the emergency services have been heroes. Can never get used to hearing this sort of news.

farview Tue 23-May-17 08:06:54

Morning...been listening to the sad tragic news.12 miles away and heartbroken....✨

ninathenana Tue 23-May-17 08:07:16

Morning all
The sun is shining in Kent but the news makes it a very grey day.
Such an awful deliberate act of killing.

TerriBull Tue 23-May-17 08:17:09

Good morning from the south east. The sun has dipped behind the clouds but I gather it's going to be really hot like yesterday.

So terribly sad to wake up to hear the awful news from Manchester .

harrigran Tue 23-May-17 08:31:33

Good morning from a mild north east.
Heard the news just before I went to sleep last night, heartbreaking.

rosesarered Tue 23-May-17 08:35:41

It seems we have been hearing this sort of news for so long now, sad
I have to take care of poorly DGS today, and also DD so can't enjoy the good weather yet,but hope all on here have a good day.

Nana3 Tue 23-May-17 08:53:45

Shocked and horrified, another attack on innocent people, parents still searching for their children. Too terrible, can't face much today.

Anniebach Tue 23-May-17 09:05:57

Good morning all from Wales

Tippy22 Tue 23-May-17 09:15:56

Terrible news coming out of Manchester this morning. Thoughts and
prayers for everyone. Make the most of your day.

PRINTMISS Tue 23-May-17 09:26:02

Good morning to you all, thoughts are with the people in Manchester, who will not be enjoying today.

Bellanonna Tue 23-May-17 10:17:48

I don't usually come on here, but wanted to say, apart from good morning all, what a sad day it is. Special thoughts to those living in Manchester as you may know someone who has been directly affected. Gloomy day.

gagsy Tue 23-May-17 11:21:52

As a Mancunian I am saddened beyond descrption.

fayzee Tue 23-May-17 11:22:41

What type of person would dream of killing young Children? Losing a child to illness or accident is bad enough, but to be slaughtered like this is unforgivable

chrislou Tue 23-May-17 11:25:10

Dreadful news my thought and prayers to all the families and friends

Caro1954 Tue 23-May-17 11:42:20

Good morning from Scotland - bright and sunny here. Difficult to enjoy it on this sad day for so many in Manchester ...

GadaboutGran Tue 23-May-17 12:30:35

Good morning from a N Hants woodland with birds singing & new life sprouting around me. Sitting on a. Ench pondering & as well as the people in & from Manchester caught up in this horrific attack, I'm thinking of all the people who came to the concert from across the UK & beyond. They will be more isolated & their experiences perhaps less understood when they go back home & may feel less connected to all the community support available in Manchester.

Diddy1 Tue 23-May-17 18:07:25

Good afternoon, missed this earlier.
Such a sad day, my thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone in Manchester, everyone involved in the tragedy.