Gransnet forums

Health

Black Dog Gang 5

(1000 Posts)
Doodle Wed 15-Jan-20 16:56:36

annie hope it’s not presumptuous of me to start the thread but I appear to have closed the last one and didn’t want to leave anyone with no where to go.
Welcome all x

Anniebach Wed 15-Jan-20 17:26:07

Certainly not Doodle the thread is for all , I am glad you
did, someone may have needed to post and found No 4 had
closed. Thank you ? for thinking of others x

Anniebach Wed 15-Jan-20 17:32:52

Doodle it’s so wrong he and your family are still waiting .

Yes I do understand, day , night, it’s there , and you want to
hold them in your arms to protect them from the outside world.

BlueSky Wed 15-Jan-20 20:23:47

Doodle yes I know we worry more about our DGC than we do about ourselves and it doesn't get any better when they are no longer children. There's no rest for us loving mums and grans! Goodnight all x

Doodle Wed 15-Jan-20 21:18:14

Reporting back with some good news. DGS has a new dog. He is over the moon. Nice to see the family smiling again. Thank you all for caring, Hope you all have a peaceful day.

Joce345 Wed 15-Jan-20 21:29:28

Hi all my grandkids loved there book pillows.

Joce345 Wed 15-Jan-20 21:34:23

Doodle how lovely a new friend for him.
Hope everyone has had a peaceful day...
Annie how’s things with your internet any better?

Anniebach Wed 15-Jan-20 21:49:34

Doodle. Great news. I will now come across as having strange views ! As someone who has owned 15 dogs, since my
teens and have two now, never been without them .

I believe a dog chooses us but we think we choose them . Mine
have been with me through good and bad times over the years, they never judge , just give love and need love.

When my husband was killed my darling elder daughter was only 7, I bought her a puppy, such a bond it was wonderful

Your grandson will bond with his new friend x

Anniebach Wed 15-Jan-20 21:51:02

Joce, an engineer is coming out again this week !

The book pillow is lovely x

Doodle Wed 15-Jan-20 21:56:22

Not strange to me annie I understand. I think you could be right as it seemed to come about by accident. It was meant to be. The new addition has come at just the right time. A non judgmental friend who needs someone to care for her. He has always loved dogs and was very sad to lose his first dog. This new one is very sweet.

joce that is lovely. What a good idea. How clever you are.
Hope everyone is ok. Sleep well all xx

Joce345 Wed 15-Jan-20 23:50:02

Thank you all... good night sleep well all x

Anniebach Thu 16-Jan-20 13:52:53

Hi all x

Internet fixed, wasn’t pleased when the engineer sent text saying he would be here 8.30, I was still in bed ! He was very kind and came about 10.00.

How is everyone?

Doodle Thu 16-Jan-20 14:09:01

Oh dear annie. I would have been in bed too (and later blush
Glad you are fixed.
I’m off for a walk in a minute. Dodging the showers I imagine. Quite drizzly and gloomy out.
Hope everyone is ok x

Joce345 Thu 16-Jan-20 16:04:30

That was very good of him Annie (not) it’s very annoying when they do that.. it’s hard as is in the morning with out having to get up for no reason, could have had another hour..
So pleased you are up and running again Annie ...

Hope everyone else has had a good day ...

Anniebach Thu 16-Jan-20 17:47:22

Joce I am pleased, haven’t been thrown off line once today.

The engineer was most kind , when he text to say 8.30 I phoned and said ‘no, i’m still in bed, he laughed and said
‘What about 9.00’, I said ‘what about after 9.30’. ?

Doodle I so miss walks

Joce345 Thu 16-Jan-20 18:44:11

Haha good for you Annie think I would definitely have done the same...

Doodle Thu 16-Jan-20 21:12:02

Hello all. Very tired tonight (up late last night) so off to bed soon with my book I think.
I wish I could take you with me on my walks annie. Even if it’s wet and drizzly, like it was today, there is so much life to see in the plants and trees.
Hope you all sleep well x

Joce345 Thu 16-Jan-20 21:30:45

Doodle what a lovely thought take Annie with you on your walk, that would be really nice. I would like to do that as well, Annie would get a lot of walking haha

Anniebach Thu 16-Jan-20 21:43:47

How are you both with a wheelchair? ?. I am considering one
to help beat the agoraphobia

Joce345 Thu 16-Jan-20 22:17:19

Yes Annie I good wi wheelchairs... ???

Dawn22 Fri 17-Jan-20 06:41:08

I too am trying to imagine myself on a nice imaginary walk alongside Annie and Doodle and Joce. All good understanding people.
I am going through a difficult time at the moment and hoping it will pass in time. Finding circumstances very difficult so just not able to post.
Take care everyone. Dawn xx

Joce345 Fri 17-Jan-20 08:17:14

Morning all just thought I would show you dolls house, had a busy day yesterday one music room nearly done, '

Joce345 Fri 17-Jan-20 08:22:26

Aww Dawn bless you... just remember that we are all hear for you, always hear to listen and talk please keep in touch if only a wave, a flower, just to let us know how you are...Dawn I am sending you all our love and hug.. wish I could walk with you all God bless xx

Dawn22 Fri 17-Jan-20 08:36:45

Joce??
Thank you for your kind wishes. God bless you and everyone. You have a lovely little way with words. Bit to go yet Joce for me because I have a new health problem and I am very worried just at the moment .
Dawn xx

Joce345 Fri 17-Jan-20 08:39:56

Haha never were any good with words Dawn but I try just hope I don’t upset any one... take care Dawn x

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion