I’ve been waiting for surgery for a few months and I feel as if it’s one step forward, two steps back. Since 31 December I’ve had 5 appointments cancelled and rebooked (2 to my knowledge were definitely because the consultant wanted time off). I can’t get through to the bed booking dept to check on waiting times and am getting sick to the back teeth of being messed about. DH thinks we should pay for private treatment just to get it done. Funny thing is, when we checked on the local private hospital the head of department is the very same consultant I saw in the NHS hospital (perhaps that’s why he wanted time off, to see to his private patients!)
Has anyone here transferred from NHS to private hospital? I’m not sure what to do so any help would be appreciated.
Should I accept her? - DNA results
They won't help - charity
Supper, tea or dinner? - mealtimes