Gransnet forums

Health

Thoughts about theta healing?

(5 Posts)
CourtneyParker Mon 28-Sep-20 07:29:48

My friend is practically begging for me to go with her in this therapy with Theta Healing practitioners. Money won’t be an issue since I think the service is really affordable. I am not experienced with any of these healing therapies, but I am open to explore new things. Should I try it? Thanks in advance.

Esspee Mon 28-Sep-20 07:34:50

As money is an illusion according to Theta Healing why not just burn £20 notes instead?

It is a complete scam. Surely you have something (anything) better to do with your time.

BlueBelle Mon 28-Sep-20 08:10:15

Having never heard of it I had a google

*What is Theta healing therapy?
Theta healing is a process of meditation that was developed by spiritual teacher and healer Vianna Stibal in 1995 to teach people to develop their natural intuition by changing the brain wave cycle to the more relaxed theta waves for the intention of exploring how emotional energy is affecting a person's health*

Then I saw £ 434 for a 6 hour online course and thought of my grandads saying ‘a fool and his money are easily parted’ it looked like it was a very much rehashed hypnotherapy and mind over matter type of therapy
I think if you download NHSs ‘Headspace‘ you will learn all the tips and ideas for changing your mindset for free
I wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole give the £400 to charity it will probably do more good

coastiepostie Sat 03-Oct-20 15:18:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kittylester Sat 03-Oct-20 15:28:42

I suppose it depends what needs healing. Not sure it will work on a broken leg!