Gransnet forums

Health

What’s normal after menopause

(4 Posts)
Pollyj Sun 01-Aug-21 11:06:03

Hi, ladies and sorry for any tmi. I suffer from anxiety so panic over anything vaguely health related, so wondering, what is normal to find in your pants after menopause?

I know we still have a ‘cleaning system’ and I know there shouldn’t be blood showing, but what is normal? I’ve woken today to find a stripe of something in my knickers. Not brown or red, mostly clear/yellow when held to the light. Is it pee leakage? Normal secretion or have I got bladder cancer or something?

just wondered what you think is expected at this age. My anxiety is in overdrive. Sorry again for tmi.

Lollin Sun 01-Aug-21 14:31:58

Pollyj just spotted your post and didn’t want to leave it without any replies, even though all I can say is anxiety going into overdrive is quite common from my own experience and from hearing what others say. As for secretions all I can say is that is where it does vary loads. I would say phone your doctor but I would imagine it is normal. Though I know nothing of your medical history and am not a doctor just someone who went from normal to zero while others I know experienced a range of dry and flooding spells.

Have a look at what others have discussed on gransnet and you will see what I mean about experiences being varied.

tanith Sun 01-Aug-21 14:42:43

Pollyj there are replies on your other replica post.

Pollyj Sun 08-Aug-21 23:30:12

Ty. I think that was in a better place for the post.