We have two tricky situations coming up.
DH continues to be very cautious as his health conditions make him vulnerable, though not extremely. ECV.
A grandson has a 14th birthday coming up. He has not yet been vaccinated, though the rest of the family have. They live locally, so I have seen him quite often, but always outside since covid. We have been invited to join them for a meal out, in a pub, but after some hesitation we have decided not to go. It was nice to be invited though, and nobody will take offence.
Another grandchild is 6 and we have not seen this family for over 18 months. There is a date in the diary, postponed from earlier in the year, when we had planned to meet outside and eat at a pub, outside if the weather permitted. It is likely to be too cold to do that in November.
We consider the greatest risk to us is likely to be via unvaccinated schoolchildren, and have been avoiding them. We want to see this family but DH is very reluctant because of the risk. We don't know what to decide.
Cabbie21 Mon 18-Oct-21 13:17:41
rosie1959 Mon 18-Oct-21 13:38:06
Luckygirl Mon 18-Oct-21 14:45:32
Cabbie21 Mon 18-Oct-21 14:59:12
GagaJo Mon 18-Oct-21 15:42:14
Greenfinch Mon 18-Oct-21 16:53:07
cornergran Mon 18-Oct-21 17:01:30
Cabbie21 Mon 18-Oct-21 17:31:34
LOUISA1523 Mon 18-Oct-21 21:13:21
welbeck Mon 18-Oct-21 21:20:17
Cabbie21 Mon 18-Oct-21 23:03:31
maddyone Mon 18-Oct-21 23:38:17
greenlady102 Tue 19-Oct-21 10:44:03
esgt1967 Tue 19-Oct-21 11:00:31
Ginpin Tue 19-Oct-21 11:06:42
RillaofIngleside Tue 19-Oct-21 11:55:15
Elvis58 Tue 19-Oct-21 11:59:23
Juicylucy Tue 19-Oct-21 12:07:00
Rileysnana Tue 19-Oct-21 12:47:57
Willow68 Tue 19-Oct-21 12:51:05
Scorp007 Tue 19-Oct-21 12:58:25
GrauntyHelen Tue 19-Oct-21 13:14:37
Cabbie21 Tue 19-Oct-21 13:50:31
Summerlove Tue 19-Oct-21 13:52:16
Lulu16 Tue 19-Oct-21 15:54:35