I'm just watching this and a family had a terrible house fire, caused by a phone charger left plugged in during the night.
I had always done a fire drill with my kids at home, plus if we went to a hotel I made sure we knew how to get out in the dark. When my husband died I changed bedroom and was furthest from the stairs, I bought a Chubb fire ladder, just in case.
I'm wondering now if I was overly cautious - did anyone else do this? I'm now in a bungalow and haven't even thought of it, but do keep a spare door key by the front door for speedy exit.
Shandy57 Thu 13-May-21 11:58:05
Teacheranne Thu 13-May-21 12:43:18
Septimia Thu 13-May-21 12:57:09
Grannynannywanny Thu 13-May-21 13:17:13
Shandy57 Thu 13-May-21 13:18:02
EllanVannin Thu 13-May-21 13:29:29
FarNorth Fri 14-May-21 22:55:54
Nannagarra Fri 14-May-21 22:56:53