Gransnet forums

Local

New to grans net

(2 Posts)
Anne09 Wed 13-Feb-13 14:30:08

Hello I am new to grans net . I have five grandsons . We lost our youngest grandson to cot death in September last year. We are trying to take one day at a time. 2012 was a terrible year I hope no one has to go through what we have. I miss my grandson so much and my daughter and her husband are amazing. The other boys miss him so much. The one thing you learn is everything else is meaningless. Silly little things don't bother us. It has made us stronger and less selfish. Is there anyone who knows what we are going through ? I feel I need to talk more openly to someone or anyone who will help us through this. Till next time.x

Newleaseoflife Tue 26-Mar-13 23:49:29

So so very sorry to hear about the sad loss of your grandson last year. I cannot imagine how I would feel about such a thing. There are things in life which will never have an explanation and your changing outlook recognises that silly things no longer matter. Through your pain you are growing stronger each day by appreciating how to be less selfish. You are a granny who continues to love your family through these dark times. God bless flowers