Gransnet forums

Local

New Grandmother

(34 Posts)
Nana2TVJ Tue 19-Mar-13 10:37:44

Hello,

I have a wonderful granddaughter aged nearly 11 months, she is my first grandchild. I have now finished work to care for her full time as my daughter has just returned to work. I would love to meet other grandparents in my area of Stratford upon Avon for meet ups/play dates.

I will get back to you if you email me.

Look forward to hearing from you

Nana2TVJ Sun 07-Jul-13 20:40:33

Hello,

We will be meeting on Friday 19th July at Carluccio's, I will be there just after 12 and hopefully secure us a table. There may be 5 of us but any extra will be a lovely bonus. Looking forward to meeting some new faces. Message me if you need any other info.

Yesterdaysgirl I hope you have found your curved brackets now! smile

Yesterdaysgirl Mon 08-Jul-13 10:27:55

Nice one have put it on my calendar and I will be there just after 12 noon as bus comes into Wood St opposite Oxfam.

I will be wearing a silly smile on my face ... I have all my brackets now ...

() {} [] can't be bad ... Su

Nana2TVJ Mon 15-Jul-13 19:39:57

Hello

I have reserved a table under name of Gransnetters. Has to be indoors as they can't hold an outdoor table for us. We can always go out if we see an available table once a few of us have arrived.

Looking forward to Friday smile

Yesterdaysgirl Wed 17-Jul-13 15:00:32

That sounds ideal Nana2 .... no need for cloning on Friday ... indoors may be saner with the heat at mo as it is deeper place so plenty of room there.

Am looking forward to meeting you all ... Su

Nada Wed 17-Jul-13 19:49:38

Huge apologies, will have to cry off. Something has come up at almost the 11th hour sad

Nana2TVJ Thu 18-Jul-13 21:44:58

You will be missed Nada. Look forward to meeting up again soon smile

Yesterdaysgirl Thu 18-Jul-13 22:08:48

I am pulling out because of the weather and heat ... hardly practical is it.

Am sure we can arrange a new time and day ... stay cool that is the main thing.

Yes ... Su

Nana2TVJ Fri 19-Jul-13 08:29:55

Oh dear I think Carluccio's will never get to see my alternative use for a jug of water! I think it best we try and meet up when it's a little cooler as most people have had to cancel. Keep watching the forum for another date, possibly meet up in September now.

Keep safe everyone x