Gransnet forums

Local

Meet-up in Blackburn

(29 Posts)
GransMT Sun 07-Apr-13 21:36:14

I'm hoping to arrange a local meet up for anyone interested - maybe in the middle or the end of May in the Blackburn area. Please let me know if you think you might be able to make it. Need to think about the venue yet so please feel free to make any suggestions. Thanks!

liminetta Fri 25-Oct-13 21:25:18

Must go: I want to watch Citizen Khan now, Hilarious!

cookie1070 Tue 08-Nov-16 20:19:22

Can anyone tell me if the meet ups in Blackburn ever took place. A friend l meet up with in Blackburn told me about the plan. Lt sounds like a very good idea.

Jaynethereflexologist Mon 06-Nov-17 12:47:06

I am a highly qualified and experienced reflexologists and reiki practitioner. Primrose Therapy. I have had lovely comments about my talk and demonstration of this ancient art with modern developments. The talk lasts around one hour and I bring my own equipment. I am available to talk days or evenings and is suitable for a variety of groups. I realize that often groups book a years talks in advanced and I am happy to take forward bookings but as I am based in Great Harwood I could fill in if someone cancels.
If you would like a demonstration or to discuss this further please call Jayne 07595547077.

Thank you for your time