Gransnet forums

Local

Cardiff

(8 Posts)
Krislan Thu 11-Apr-13 17:14:32

Hi, I'm Granny to 2 lovely grandchildren [4 & 7]. I live in Cardiff and wondered if there are any Grans out there who'd like to meet up to discuss forming a local group. We could meet for coffee in town at first just to get the feel of things. What do you say?

Cranky Sun 28-Apr-13 17:08:57

Hi Krislan - I am part time in Cardiff - arriving next week and would be up for a meet up towards the end of May.

suedavies Wed 18-Sep-13 13:39:31

Hi Krislan,

Just joined Grans.net and saw your Ad are you still looking to meet up with other Grans?

Sue

rubenjames Fri 10-Jan-14 11:20:52

I am working 2 days a week but pick up my grandson 3-4 times and have him after school these days, my husband also helps out.
I would be interested in linking with other grans and going out and about.
Gill

suedavies Wed 19-Mar-14 13:14:55

Hi Kristan, are you still looking to meet up, I work full time but normally finish by 3pm?

If you're still up for meeting let me know.

Cheers

Sue

grandadsboots Sat 26-Apr-14 11:36:32

Hi Kristan and everyone else who replied.
I too have just joined and think it a good idea to meet-up.
Busy Mons and Tues but fairly flexible.I Dont drive though but now the proud owner of a bus pass.!
joyce

786wales Wed 20-Jan-16 17:59:08

Hi Krislan,

Just joined Grans.net and saw your Ad are you still looking to meet up with other Grans?
I have 2 grandsons 1 and 4 yrs old, would be happy to meet in town

Pippa000 Thu 21-Jan-16 15:06:34

Hi 786 Wales,

Just seen your message, I am currently in Cyprus but we spend a lot of time in a small village just outside Cardiff, unfortunately having just returned to a very cold, stormy and snowy mountain side I wish I was back in the Welsh drizzle!! Back to the subject, we are not coming home till August but would love to meet up. I have two GC a 4 year old GS and a nearly 6 years old ( going on 45 year old) GD.
Kind regards