Gransnet forums

Local

North-west meet-up in May?

(10 Posts)
whenim64 Sun 28-Apr-13 20:03:39

See the north-west meet-up thread on the main forum if anyone would like to join us in May. Date and venue to be decided.

GinnyTonic Mon 29-Apr-13 07:57:46

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

whenim64 Mon 29-Apr-13 13:25:32

The Tavern on the Hill that you mentioned on the main forum looks promising, Ginny. Any more takers on this local site? smile

GinnyTonic Mon 29-Apr-13 21:15:58

Anyone apart from whenin64, iam64 & Grammar interested in meeting at the Tavern in Bolton in last week in May? I could do 24-30 , apart from 28th.

GinnyTonic Thu 09-May-13 19:36:29

There are now at least 10 of us meeting at Tavern on Hunger Hill for lunch on 31st May. Please join us - see the north-west meet-up thread on the main forum.

juneh Sat 11-May-13 09:22:31

Hi to Gransnet Bolton, this is a hello from Gransnet Conwy it would be nice to cross the borders to say hello on the forums, please feel free to visit me maybe a glass of wine and cake wine cupcake
The weather here in LLandudno is not very good today but we can live in hope sunshine

GinnyTonic Sat 11-May-13 12:14:17

Hi Gransnet Conwy
Just let us know when you are planning a meetup & we will try to join you.
smile

GinnyTonic Thu 16-May-13 11:29:18

Hello Everyone
I've had a call from Charlotte Dobson of the Bolton News , who would like to take a picture of our get-together on 31st May.
Is this OK for everyone? If there are any objections I will just ask her to take a picture of me at home.
Charlotte is also looking for feedback from Gransnetters. She would be delighted to speak on the telephone , so please let me know if you would like to chat with her.
Finally, I really need your help & support on this one. Charlotte has asked me to start a thread asking for feedback on the Bolton site. I started one a little while ago, entitled "How can we improve the site for you", but haven't had any response. If you wouldnt mind responding on the Bolton forum, that would be very much appreciated smile

Iam64 Sat 01-Jun-13 06:54:57

It was great to meet everyone who came along to the get together yesterday. I enjoyed meeting people and it was great to laugh a lot together, thanks to everyone for excellent company

whenim64 Mon 03-Jun-13 08:37:11

It was a really good get-together, wasn't t? I'm looking forward to another meet-up now smile