Gransnet forums

Local

Lincoln meetup anyone?

(9 Posts)
Madrigal Sat 14-Sep-13 16:43:21

I'm determined to get a successful meetup in Lincoln going - it's either that or I have to officially declare myself a billy no mates!

If you are within a reasonable drive of Lincoln would you be interested in meeting for coffee and cake later this month or maybe in October?

Don't be shy! Let me know if you're interested and whereabouts in the county you live and let's see what we can do. Grans and Grandads welcome!

Petronella Mon 16-Sep-13 21:07:54

would love to meet up for coffee and cake in Lincoln later in September or early in October. There are plenty of tea rooms in Lincoln !!

Madrigal Fri 04-Oct-13 16:37:04

Hi Petronella

How are you fixed for next Wednesday morning Oct 9 or Friday Oct 11 for a get together in Lincoln - the tea room upstairs in Ruddocks for example?

Gillytap1 Fri 08-Aug-14 07:44:02

If you're still meeting up I wonder if I could join in? I'm moving to the area and then going on holiday so wondered if anyone would be free for a chat in October? Regards, Gill

Janet31 Wed 06-Jan-16 10:42:51

Did this ever get off the ground? I am still Gilly No Mates!

DillyDream Fri 13-May-16 16:29:30

Was there ever a meetup in Lincoln?

ultraviolet30 Sun 12-Jun-16 12:53:07

Just joined, this site so no idea if it got off the ground! Where abouts in Lincoln would be best to try to organise do you think?

Nandalot Wed 15-Jun-16 12:31:41

Would like to meet up if it gets off the ground. Location would depend on transport. If bus/train centre would be best, if driving perhaps an out of town location for parking.

EnglishRose Mon 27-Feb-17 23:12:03

Hey there, see the first post here and see if you would still like to meet up!