Gransnet forums

Local

Any local Grans out there

(6 Posts)
Brendaj Sat 04-Feb-17 12:42:50

I live in wisbech and find it hard to make friends at myage .I would liked a friend just to chat with.

Thebeeb Thu 05-Nov-15 21:15:41

I live just outside Cambridge and would welcome chats to local gransnetters about the grandchildren. I have got four ranging from 8 months to 8 years
and would welcome ideas and suggestions of things to do locally especially in school holidays.

Eartha Thu 05-Nov-15 10:27:12

I moved to Longstanton, near Cambridge a few months ago to be near my daughter and 20 month old grandson. I would be happy to talk to any other gransnetters and perhaps arrange a meet up at a later date.

margaretrose Thu 11-Dec-14 16:46:07

yes

margaretrose Thu 11-Dec-14 16:44:34

i I live in Werrington on the outskirts of Peterborough I have 5 grandchildren and 2 greatgrandchildren all looking forward to christmass

Tabitha2 Sat 30-Nov-13 12:46:22

Hi

I live in Godmanchester near Huntingdon and would like to hear from any local Grans. I am recently retired and have 2 grandaughters, aged 1 and 3 who live in Farnborough in Hants. We usually see them about once in 6 weeks but until Xmas we are babysitting for my daughter and commuting to Farnborough from Sunday pm till Weds pm.

Please let me know if you would like to talk on local Gransnet.