Gransnet forums

Local

Moving to Cornwall

(9 Posts)
dogsdinner Sun 20-Aug-17 16:29:54

There seems to be a lack of Gransnetters down here, but I'm happy to try a meet up in Truro. Any one else?

Cakemaker15 Sun 20-Aug-17 13:33:21

Hi. I'm fairly new to Truro and would love to meet up with other gransnetters for coffe and a chat.

dogsdinner Mon 17-Feb-14 18:37:16

I should be able to make it. Can you give me a clue as to what you look like please?

scottydownsouth Mon 17-Feb-14 12:49:23

Sorry .... in Truro

scottydownsouth Mon 17-Feb-14 12:46:42

JuneH and I are meeting in Marks & Sparks coffee shop on Wednesday afternoon. If anyone would like to join us at 3.30pm it would be great to see you. cupcake

scottydownsouth Sat 25-Jan-14 14:12:45

Hi juneh

It has been difficult getting meetups in Cornwall as we live quite far apart.

Looking back through the threads there are a few ladies down Truro/Redruth way interested so maybe when you let us know when you will be here it might happen.

Can anyone suggest a venue?

dogsdinner Wed 22-Jan-14 20:06:28

Good luck with the next chapter of your life, hope it will be wonderful for you. Cornwall is a very beautiful part of the UK. I have not been here long myself and live a few miles south of Truro, so if there are get togethers hopefully we will meet up.

eliza Tue 21-Jan-14 19:48:54

Good luck on your move you brave lady!!

Cornwall is lovely--I have been to Bude and had the most beautifulest Mushroom Soup ever!!

Best wishes

juneh Tue 21-Jan-14 10:20:29

Hi to those who live in the area, I am hoping to move to round and about Truro and so will be needing to meet up with new folks. After living in north Wales with my husband I am leaving him, phew! and moving to be near my daughter and my darling granddaughters.
It's a long story but would love to make contact before I come so that I can join in any meetups.
Would love to hear from you
smile