Gransnet forums

Local

Northallerton Lunch

(11 Posts)
YaYaJen Thu 20-Feb-14 11:30:17

So sorry neither of you can make it, I will post soon for a meet up March and hopefully everyone will have reclaimed their homes and have some free time.

broomsticks Wed 19-Feb-14 21:37:45

YaYaJen, I really sorry I won't be able to make it on Saturday. I thought the builders would be finished but the whole house is upside down. Every room is a shambles and the painter is using our bedroom as to paste wallpaper in hmm. They are doing a good job but it's a nightmare and we'll be clearing up all weekend.

tiggypiro Wed 19-Feb-14 11:15:13

Thanks for the invite Jen but very sorry I can't make it - neice's birthday.

Also very sorry not to have replied to the message you sent me. I was very busy with the final few days of DD and DGs visit and since then been trying to reclaim my house !

YaYaJen Tue 18-Feb-14 14:21:57

Anyone else interested?

YaYaJen Sun 09-Feb-14 19:59:07

OOO hope you can make it broomsticks and GiovaneDiSpirito...weather and everything else permitting.

GiovaneDiSpirito Sun 09-Feb-14 16:03:28

Possibly 22 February at the Village Inn - not absolutely sure at the moment.

janeainsworth Sun 09-Feb-14 02:21:00

Hi jen sorry I will still be in the US - hope to manage another one later in the year.

broomsticks Sat 08-Feb-14 16:52:03

I think I might be okay for this. I'll do some checking. Sounds lovely.

chiefbottlewasher Thu 06-Feb-14 08:19:28

That looks lovely, cannot let you know for sure just yet but will let you know as soon as I find out if I am free that day.

YaYaJen Thu 30-Jan-14 09:11:25

Doh! February

YaYaJen Thu 30-Jan-14 08:36:24

I would like to pencil in Saturday 22nd for our next lunch at The Village Inn, do hope all those of you who have met up before and some new faces can make it for some wide ranging conversations, good food and an adequate amount of wine

Those who have been to local.gransnet.com/north-yorkshire/hotels/26001-the-village-inn before loved the set menu - you can see an example here www.villageinnnorthallerton.co.uk/food/id/5/twilight-menu/

Please let me know if you are coming with a reply here.

See you soon